Work bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Be able to place a work bench.

Full description of the idea: You can place a work bench to speed up your crating speed.

Why should it be added?: Some weapons are slow to make, With this you can speed it up a little bit. Im not talking about 50 % faster or something. Just like 10-35% faster?
I think a work bench is easier then crafting on your hands.

Pros: Faster crafting

Cons: OP ?

search
Something like this in-game

Attachments

• Work bench.JPG
    Work bench.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Reaction score
how realisticly will work bench help you work faster ??
that's just a bit dumb in my opinion.

Reaction score
I understand why you think we should use a workbench for speeding things up because it has more tools, but you can have more tools without a workbench anyway, thus irrelevant in my opinion. Also, it would be a pain in the backside for the developers to implement.

DKUR9Tk.png

(you need to make a discussion before actually making a suggestion, therefore it's gonna be denied anyway).

Reaction score
I'd prefer for us to have to have a workbench just to craft if one was added. I think it would be nice, not only for decoration, but for some sort of sense of immersion in the game.

Reaction score
Seems like I am the only person agreeing with this suggestion so far? Brilliant idea that I'd love to see added - however I think you forgot to create yourself a discussion thread before the suggestion here. Make sure you have posted one here first: https://perpheads.com/forums/discussions.182/

I'd prefer for us to have to have a workbench just to craft if one was added. I think it would be nice, not only for decoration, but for some sort of sense of immersion in the game.

Definitely for decoration too, in fact I would like to see a whole lot more furniture added.

Reaction score
Can a staff member, instead of denying and closing this, just move it to Discussions? I want this to still be something people are talking about instead of just being insta-denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.