@Wotsit - 3.4 outside the PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
His steam name: Wotsit
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_1:0:184395586

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
User posted a victory of his in the shoutbox, him gunning down someone for punching his friend outside the PD - User says he has been dealt with regarding this, but I don't really believe him considering he has another warning on record for 3.4 and also did this blatantly outside the PD where he's risking his life entirely - FYI the person got caught and I believe they'd of received 8-10 years in jail. Worth it? NAh.

Evidence:

Previous warning:
mNABGMS.png

Conversation in the shoutbox:
OHkVV6k.png

cgPMYB8.png

Reaction score
Due to me being the one shot dead I will fill in the whole story:

So When I pulled into the PD parking I cut Adam Mills (The GTR driver) off, When we were parked up at PD we were arguing making fun of each other's cars etc. Adam Mills then jumped on top of my car I follow him and push him off. About 1 minute later I jump on Adam's car (The GTR) this is around the point he say's "get the gun" When on top of Adam's car He punches me as seen in the video So I go to hit him back in self-defense and then get shot down. When talking to Adam later he said the gun thing was all a Joke and his friend should have known it.

TL;DR: I was shot down for going to punch someone in self-defense

This was taken into a sit with @Racxes but Wasn't finished and nothing happened as I had to urgently leave the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.