Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Chris Andrews
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Yaseen
His/Her SteamID:
Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
  • 1.4/3.24 - I believe that they gave false information in LOOC to try and avoid a RP situation or the repercussions of their actions. I believe @Alabin could provide a demo of him actually lockpicking the door, and IIRC it was him who said afterwards that his excuse was lockpicking it because his friends took his keys. @MrAaron also told me that he was lying over steam. The belief that it was false stems from people's accounts (including Alabin who was an officer at the time, stood right behind him) both IC and OOC that he actually attempted to lockpick. If @Yaseen provides his demo that can probably resolve this straight away.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Until he proves it was a bug or glitch, then;
100% +Support

Also, fun fact, I was nearby when he was screaming that it was a bug in LOOC, I was like, 'Yer okay mate.'

Reaction score
Hello Chris

First , i didnt get the mention on my alerts

Im not home at this time but i will post my demo but for now ill say it was a animation bug and i never lie in LOOC.

I may not improve the demo because im very very busy today but i will get some time if i can.

And i never said "i lockpicked because my friends took the keys"

I reported the situation that time and the staff didnt care as they immediatly closed my report and i reported once again ! And they didnt give a fuck , sorry for my lanuage but i have to say that

M

Reaction score
First of all, I don't see how investigating this is 'dumb' at all.

I believe that they gave false information
If @Yaseen provides his demo that can probably resolve this straight away.

Several people accused you of lying at the time, so I had to ensure that this was followed up. I am currently liaising with an administrator to check the logs from the timeframe. It's nothing presumptive, as nothing has been made out to be a straight accusation.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be warned for 3.24

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.