[Enforcer] Mr.Freezie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
~~IN-GAME NAME: Mr.Freezie.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:33598143

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Beacuse im friendly, now the rules, im active and i really like your community. I have been playing perp for ages i know anything there is to know about perp as its my favorite gamemode! I really do think that i could become a great enforcer and that i could make out with the rest of the staff. I got a mic wich is working perfectly and my english is great for my age. Already from the first time i joined i made it out with pretty much everyone on the server so i would be a great enforcer to keep an eye on peoples who are not following the rules but still be friendly and calm.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been admin on alot of different servers, most darkrp, in fact i have had my own perp server but i closed it down as i thought it was to expensive to keep up.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to say that your community is great and i cant wait to work together with the whole staff team!

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam name Mr. Freezie.

Reaction score
- Support as I haven't seen you RP enough. Also I would guess your playtime is rather low.

Reaction score
- Support, I talked to you today as you broke some rule. Your new sorry maybe in a couple of months buddy

Reaction score
- Support, doesn't seem like many people know you, meaning that you aren't online much ( Giving your playtime a low rating ) and that you don't help out that often. ( That helps! )

The fact that Lewis said you broke some rules also gives me a reason because I do not believe him to lie.
Your application was not very detailed and it seemed rushed ( To me, just my opinion ).

Maybe in a few months try again, but for now try to help more and get more playtime. Also try to learn the rules and laws!

Website stuff:
- Two posts total ( those two posts were made in just this thread. )
- No sign of willing to help others on the website aswell
- You joined four hours ago, meaning three hours before you posted this. ( New to the website which shows not much skill, as well as new to the server )

I just don't think you're ready for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.