[Enofrcer] Ash (Jennifer Rose)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Jennifer Rose

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:24961302

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
Firstly, I should become a enforcer because I know that I am suitable for this position within the community. I always us the /help command to help out other whenever I can to help people
understand the rules and game-play about the server. I have been with this community for over 133 days with over 2 weeks of game-play on the server, within that time I have been as active as I can to help out the community. I am always on the website online and on the server whenever I can. I join TeamSpeak 3 when I'm on/off the server to talk to the fellow staff among me.

Secondly, I know all the rules and when someone is breaking them, I have saw people recently breaking a lot of rules like 3.21 (Walking on the Highway) and I can put a stop to them rule breakers in the nicest and professionally way as possible to preserve the game-play and to help out the community as well as the staff team. I have saw admins/enforcers deal with situations around me and I know how to deal with the situation at hand. I have shown responsibility and courage to get this Enforcer position as I have mentioned i use the /help command to help all the people on the server to help out the community.

Within the 2 weeks of game-play I have developed skills from admins and the community, I have never had any blacklists, bans or kicks to my name while I have played on the server.

Lastly, I am a mature person who can help and develop peoples game-play to help others. I never get angry or agitated with the situation at hand, I am a calm person when it comes to dealing with people I always use my administrator skills to help others and help out the server as well as the community. I have a great relationship with the members and staff on the team while talking to them in TS3 and the server as role-playing.

I am very good at role-playing, I have a great understanding of role-play playing Garry's mod for 1598 hours, three quarters of them are me role-playing to get the best out of me role-playing.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, Nitrous Servers (Super Admin), Gun RP (Now shut down.) and a mod on a perpserver long ago. I also used to have my own darkRP server what went quite well.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I wish I get this position as enforcer to help the community out and to enforcer rules. I play on the server about 5 hours a day when I have school, on weekends I normally play for about 7-8 Hours. I hope you like my application and + or - support it helps me out!
I have never had any bans, blacklists or kicks against me.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam: horsey2000
TeamSpeak: Ash
Email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.