You guys looking for a hostage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: alone / Menendez Salamanca
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:51339826
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4

During a active shootout between several crims and me the medic Menendez Salamanca simply drives out to the criminals who already have a medic under gunpoint and walks out to them to ask the criminals if they are looking for a hostage, right after asking his 50IQ brains get splattered all over the pavement in crossfire.

https://plays.tv/video/5b5285360251869603/baggers

I was forced to go into my demo's because of the IA complaint he made on me, otherwise i would have never known about this situation since i was unaware i shot him to begin with. Good luck with your complaint and all.

@Exrobite

Last edited:

rat

Reaction score
I pulled up to offer my services because the scene was quiet and I saw the other medic vehicle already present at which point I heard someone asking for help, I go to attend to this man only to find it is indeed Dominic Ghandi with a gun

The line was obviously a joke, obviously this was made after seeing the suspects and being gunpointed I understand with your asbergers that may be difficult to tell but I feel it was fairly obvious

I had no prior knowledge that they were a that they were a threat to me before turning the corner and being pinpointed

Doms vocal contribution to this situation is also missing which is pretty important.

I trust you're not salty hun xoxo

I get this is so called "revenge" for the IA which is fine by me but please if you're gonna try and get back at me try and be more creative

Ps. Don't say it was crossfire you and I both know you aimed for me intentionally xoxox

Reaction score
We are actively shooting each other as can be seen on the clip and you still pulled up & got out to do your 'joke' thing. The gun fight was going on for like 3-4 min and you were on duty the entire time so you must be pretty dense if you didn't know about pd raid. In addition the mayor called out the shots fired in Gov radio 1 min before you showed up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My voice is in the video, you can hear me throughout.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a 3-day ban for his actions​

Status
Not open for further replies.