You produce music? Send your work here!

Reaction score
So as many of you know I make music, I have about 15 tracks currently online on most platforms. I have recently gotten a fat creativity dip and I absolutely can't make beats anymore, I made one good one in the last week and now I am in the middle of a dip.

I want you to send me your beats on this thread, any genre, if you send it here this means one thing. Everyone that wishes to use it can use it for their work, with credit given where credit is due of course. They would also have to send their final work here so we can all hear it, this way you can promote your music and maybe also get some sick connections through here.

If you wish to see my music, you can find me on most platforms under the name 'Mxdium Rarx'. This will soon be changed to only be 'Mxdium'. I do all sorts of styles and also have a few projects coming up soon. Been busy during COVID time.

I will also be sending in beats I do make for everyone to use. I mostly want to make this thread to find out who makes music so we can all link up and make some bangers.

For the curious, I do the beat and final mixing&mastering in FL Studio 20 and I record and mix vocals in Reaper. I also go to school for Sound Engineering so I am still learning a lot.

Reaction score
I thought, lets make something real quick and it actually worked out quite well, 15 minute beats are always the best ones for some reason, idk im faded

well anyways here you go, have fun if you gonna use it, you can download the .wav on soundcloud

Reaction score
@Synatec I knoww i know xD but I mean that u can vibe really good on this beat, thats what i meant with ''this that vibing type of beat''

Reaction score
used to do alot of synthwave, bit of chillhop aswell. i play a bit of piano, acoustic and electric guitar aswell so i try to mix those in in what i make. i do everything in FL studio 20 with some 80's synth plugins, but alot with NeXus tbh. reinstalling fl studio and the 40 fucking gbs of plugins rn so i can actually share what i made

i have like 2 songs published on spotify and some other stores but i made them for a school project(game soundtrack) and they're absolutely shit, 10K perpcash if you manage to find it lmao

Reaction score
send me melodies in your style and ill make them into certified trap bangers or certified melodic vibes

Reaction score

Not the full master yet, looking for a potential feature on it if you are interested.

Feedback is always appreciated.

Reaction score

Not the full master yet, looking for a potential feature on it if you are interested.

Feedback is always appreciated.
I actually vibe with it dude holy shit

Reaction score

Working on something different, first time really using this style. This is a hook, a verse comes right after but I haven't finished recording it yet.

If you know anyone that would want a 16 bar verse on this, make him hmu.

Reaction score
I GOT RACKS I GOT RACKS I GOT RACKS I GOT RACKS I GOT RACKS I GOT RACKS I GOT RACKS I GOT RACKS I GOT RACKS

In all seriousness, your music is good and I'm genuinely enjoying listening to it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I accidentally created a bop in 2021 fucking around with a GarageBand arpeggiator set for randomisation. Honestly might just edit the drums to sound a bit more professional and sell the song lol.

If anyone’s wondering I just played chords with the arpeggiator set to random, copied the input data over, switched its octaves and added a drum beat, a real surgical process as you can see... The result is virtually impossible for even experienced musicians to replicate, not that they’d want to. Sorry to disappoint though, this took no real effort to make lmao, there’s no deeper meaning, message, or anything. It’s just me fucking around with an arp. The time signature changes are there because le heckin prog!