Young Blood

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

So I've had this organisation for a bit of time now, though first decided to put it up here now. I will explain a bit who we are, and who our main members basically is for the organisation adn taking care of it aswell!

1. So! Who are we?!
Basically, we are an organisation giving, more newer players a chance of basing without getting raided. We do have some sweaters, but most people here is people who's been here long enough to be raided! Therefor we offer the help and protection of them, we do also take in none sweaters which we have some off, which we'd greatly appreciate it is basically an organisation for everyone to be a part off.

If often occurs when you're alone, you get raided and you lose everything. If you have a had time earning money were here to help if you join us! Hence the name "Young Blood", because a lot of our members is basically young bloods!

We do not have any Color code of clothing and or Vehicles, or what kind of clothes to have either, this is completely up to yourself!

2. What do we do?
Well, we do a huge variety of things that makes it fun for everyone. We usually plan something to do in person, or in organization chat which is a standard thing. We can't disclose what we do, as it's private business and we can't have people take it! Nothing Illegal I swear!

So, basically that's just some information about us, if you feel like joining an org, because you're not in one we'd gladly take you in our organisation and welcome you. Now we've had our fair share of betrayers, and people stealing from us, usually we're an organisation of second chances, that depends on what you have done, but we are very good with second chances. We always help each others out with everything, that's what were here for.

Main Members:

Leader(s):
Jack Peteson

Captain(s):
Jake Reeses
Lucius Husky

Lieutenant(s):
Jimmy Brown
Ashley Kendell

With all that being said, we all hope to see you in-game, or if you're interested to join our organisation!

Application Page

Cheers!
-Jack Peteson

Reaction score
Discord Moderators will declare wore unless you bow down and solemnly swear that you will fully abide by the Terms of Service and act accordingly. 24 hours to reply or it’s war.

@glacial @DANIEL_@Kenty @Inchs @Knoxy82

Reaction score
Literally a shitter Zerg who try so hard to mug firefighters in a huge fucking zerg group and not only fail to mug unarmed government employees but also can't throw a nade to save there fucking lives. Can't wait to force this one to disband too. Y'all had a fucking 4 v 7 and lost hard.

Reaction score
Just systematically killed the entire slaughter family!
We arent exactly losing.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
@Sossa No but doesnt Change your org does. So nothing changes whether you do it or your org, still same org hence you Guys still do.

Reaction score
We didn't lose hard some of us got away and got revenge literally right after killing most that was Involved in killing us. And if we talk about Zerg almost every org is Zerg INCLUDING Slaughters.

You can try to force us to Disband but we wont.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Tried raiding me 1v6, died to 2 pistol cops after their only Bobby pin broke on the door.

Do not mess with them.

Reaction score
I really never said we were any good, youre taking it like i say in the information that were professionals etc, but I never did.

And what happend was quiet unfortunate

Reaction score
me and devon got lucky ngl

View previous replies…
Reaction score
@BigBenji No I don't, but my friend told me Solution 4:3 is worse at night idk, just something I was told. And myscreen is shit in general. Again I have never said I was any good, even if I ended up being able to kill 5 people alone in an open area with a pistol I wouldn't go around bragging about being good or saying I'm good, cause it's stupid, half my shots where I kill someone has been lucky. Idc whether people think I'm bad or not, I kill people I take it as a success I get any kills if I get any. It isn't further than that.

It's so bs people is always gonna put down on people how bad they are, it's a game we just wanna play. Were not here to lick each others asses, were just trying to have fun that's all.

Reaction score
no vegetables would like to make it clear that this org must cease all cringe activities or we shall return in full force with large amounts of firepower @BigBenji

stop mugging firemen you pedophiles

Reaction score

@Hazza @Alyt @John Daymon entering the room

hello ugly danish cunt i hope you like to be rdm'd cus that's what we will do, no mercy bitch !!!!!!!

LOL!

Reaction score
Wasn't tyla bum buddying for them like 2 days ago?????

View previous replies…
Reaction score
I was told he ran us over lmao, we thought they were with you guys apparently they were just mingegrabbing xD