Young Blood

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

So I've had this organisation for a bit of time now, though first decided to put it up here now. I will explain a bit who we are, and who our main members basically is for the organisation adn taking care of it aswell!

1. So! Who are we?!
Basically, we are an organisation giving, more newer players a chance of basing without getting raided. We do have some sweaters, but most people here is people who's been here long enough to be raided! Therefor we offer the help and protection of them, we do also take in none sweaters which we have some off, which we'd greatly appreciate it is basically an organisation for everyone to be a part off.

If often occurs when you're alone, you get raided and you lose everything. If you have a had time earning money were here to help if you join us! Hence the name "Young Blood", because a lot of our members is basically young bloods!

We do not have any Color code of clothing and or Vehicles, or what kind of clothes to have either, this is completely up to yourself!

2. What do we do?
Well, we do a huge variety of things that makes it fun for everyone. We usually plan something to do in person, or in organization chat which is a standard thing. We can't disclose what we do, as it's private business and we can't have people take it! Nothing Illegal I swear!

So, basically that's just some information about us, if you feel like joining an org, because you're not in one we'd gladly take you in our organisation and welcome you. Now we've had our fair share of betrayers, and people stealing from us, usually we're an organisation of second chances, that depends on what you have done, but we are very good with second chances. We always help each others out with everything, that's what were here for.

Main Members:

Boss(s):
Jack Peteson(Baby Enforcer)
Shay Shnider

Consigliere(s):
Jake Reeses
Lucius Husky

With all that being said, we all hope to see you in-game, or if you're interested to join our organisation!

Application Page

Cheers!
-Jack Peteson

Last edited:
Reaction score
Literally a shitter Zerg who try so hard to mug firefighters in a huge fucking zerg group and not only fail to mug unarmed government employees but also can't throw a nade to save there fucking lives. Can't wait to force this one to disband too. Y'all had a fucking 4 v 7 and lost hard.

Deleted member 4116

systematically they gonna get receive a bomb at their front door if they're systematically basing the next time they're on. Stop getting so hard after killing 2 of us unarmed. It's funny how you fear us we already won at the looks of it if you fear us that much you got to shoot us without reason and flexing with it sad!

Deleted member 4116

@CensoredExe Why would I be salty that I died to you? I couldn't care less that I lost an M4 to you. It's the fact u got to break rules to kill us shows how weak u are, that you can't find a valid reason to kill us only because we raided you a lot today and you're the one that's sad about that. As u stated before and who lost? Ye forgot you lol L.

Reaction score
We didn't lose hard some of us got away and got revenge literally right after killing most that was Involved in killing us. And if we talk about Zerg almost every org is Zerg INCLUDING Slaughters.

You can try to force us to Disband but we wont.