Your job?

Reaction score
parent-handing-child-money.jpg Im a fucking child, what even is money? Is that the stuff that comes from your parents?

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

I currently study I.T at college and intend to study it until I've got a university grade qualification out of it.

I'll aim to go into some sort of job that pays well and that I would enjoy, I find most things to do with computers pretty interesting so I should be fine with that.

Reaction score
I currently study I.T at college and intend to study it until I've got a university grade qualification out of it.

I'll aim to go into some sort of job that pays well and that I would enjoy, I find most things to do with computers pretty interesting so I should be fine with that.
Never have yourself aimed to get a Well paid job, have your goal set to; Let me get a job I want to do

Reaction score
Used to work in a small cafe for a few months as a barista/general team member earning only £4.00 an hour.

Have now worked in Eurospar for nearly a year as a Sales Assistant earning a whopping £5.60 an hour (spare change please im poor).

I will be taking on an apprenticeship in Digital Marketing when I finally find a company looking for one.

Reaction score
I would like to do something with media e.g. filming, editing etc. If that doesn’t work I would love to become an airline pilot (If someone wants to lend me 250,000 of course??)

Reaction score
Was training for the Army, dropped out after halfway through my training, now i'm an ICT Technician for the local authority, for councilors and schools etc

Deleted member 1235

Currently halfway through my course studying BA Honours History & Politics here:
Westminsteruni.jpg

In the meantime, I work at CeX, which is like gamestop if you're American, but we also sell phones, computers, tablets etc and buy them too.
cex-festival.png

(Yes it is pronounced as 'sex')

Reaction score
I would like to do something with media e.g. filming, editing etc. If that doesn’t work I would love to become an airline pilot (If someone wants to lend me 250,000 of course??)
/phone Join RAF air cadets they offer scholarships for courses which build towards your piloting license or straight to them

https://www.raf.mod.uk/aircadets/what-we-do/flying-and-gliding/flying-scholarships/ more information

You won’t have to join the RAF and it looks great on your resume

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

/phone Join RFA air cadets they offer scholarships for courses which build towards your piloting license or straight to them

https://www.raf.mod.uk/aircadets/what-we-do/flying-and-gliding/flying-scholarships/ more information

You won’t have to join the RFA and it looks great on your resume
RFA? :p

Thank you so much I’ll take a look into this.

My dad was in the RAF, I would hope that things have changed since, but as soon as you're eighteen you'll find yourself constantly contacted about joining full time. Also, if you sustain any injury be it long term or short term, you'll find it hard to get any compensation or even apology from the air force. My dad was fighting for about 5 years to get compensation as he was deaf due to the engines on the jets he was working with.

I'm only talking from personal experience here. Any cadet scheme is a lot easier than the actual job, as I'm sure superintendent @Appricey would confirm, but just keep it in mind if you ever consider joining full time.

//Phone

Reaction score
Currently halfway through my course studying BA Honours History & Politics here:
Westminsteruni.jpg

In the meantime, I work at CeX, which is like gamestop if you're American, but we also sell phones, computers, tablets etc and buy them too.
cex-festival.png

(Yes it is pronounced as 'sex')
Ayyyyy got another cex worker, did you go cex fest last year?

Reaction score
RFA? :p

My dad was in the RAF, I would hope that things have changed since, but as soon as you're eighteen you'll find yourself constantly contacted about joining full time. Also, if you sustain any injury be it long term or short term, you'll find it hard to get any compensation or even apology from the air force. My dad was fighting for about 5 years to get compensation as he was deaf due to the engines on the jets he was working with.

I'm only talking from personal experience here. Any cadet scheme is a lot easier than the actual job, as I'm sure superintendent @Appricey would confirm, but just keep it in mind if you ever consider joining full time.

//Phone
/phone Wrote it at 7 am

Deleted member 4084

I'm just finished off my GCSE's, for my GCSE's I do:
  • GCSE Psychology
  • GCSE History
    • I really wish I did GCSE Drama instead of history, unless someone wants to be my dank tutor and like help me out that'd be sweet.
  • GCSE Food Preperation and Nutrition
  • GCSE Business Communication Systems
Alongside the core subjects which contain:
  • GCSE Combined Science
    • Physics
    • Biology
    • Chemistry
  • GCSE English Literature
  • GCSE English Language
  • GCSE Mathematics
In college, I plan on doing:
  • A-Level Drama
  • A-Level Media Studies
  • BTEC Health and Social Care Dual - This takes up 2 of the 4 choices I am allowed at the College/Sixth Form I wish to attend.
I aspire to be one of the following:
  • Firefighter
    • I enjoy being able to take care of people, being a firefighter was a common childhood dream for most people, however, I'm actually wanting to go with this one.
  • Paramedic
    • A paramedic or even emergency care assistant has always interested me, I'm not squeamish and I know what to do in many situations which I have gone over