Your job?

Reaction score
I attend college so I can provide my family a good and stable future.. Joke, I waste all my money on pizzas. :(

Reaction score
i wanna be something in computer's area but for now i worked in farming , waiter , and in constructions

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Currently work part time at a bar around 40 hours a week as well as being full time in college. I'm in my second year studying Maths, Physics and Business Studies after dropping Chemistry after AS which was impossible. I've applied to Manchester, Leeds, Bath, Cardiff and Swansea to study Physics Bsc and recieved 5 conditional offers ranging from A*A*A to BBC.

I do not know what I want to be in future and I have a long 3 years to work it out. Through a physics degree you could go into police and if accepted have the rank of SGT. I could go into Business Managment or even finance.

Reaction score
Currently undergoing vocational education to become a Data Technician with a specialty in programming. 3.5 years done so far, only 2 years left.

When I am done, I have (so far) decided I'll take a short break before searching for a job in my field.

Reaction score
Currently work as a software engineer, primarily work on ERP and CRM solutions, which is basically software that makes people's jobs easier and keeps track of e.g. worked hours and customers. Mainly web-based, and sometimes some desktop (C#) work for links with financial e.g. bookkeeping software.

Not entirely sure if I want to devote the rest of my life to it, but we'll see in about 10 years if I'm not bored from it yet.

Reaction score
i applied for the co-operative everyone wish me luck!!!!!

vjxcZnx.png