Your job?

Ayjay

Reaction score
I quit my management-position job in retail to become a full-time freelance web developer just over a year ago, I've really enjoyed my first year and taking the risk paid off. Further into the future I'd like to possibly get investment and do it on a bigger scale, rather than just solo freelance.

Reaction score
I quit my management-position job in retail to become a full-time freelance web developer just over a year ago, I've really enjoyed my first year and taking the risk paid off. Further into the future I'd like to possibly get investment and do it on a bigger scale, rather than just solo freelance.
Will make it worth your while because I know some people if you slip me my Corporal back.

Reaction score
What you should do instead of getting an investment instantly is simply getting Someone working alongside you, take Someone you trust in web development and build up an actual brand, then off from that get investments, being on your own isnt something investors look for as its a way bigger risk with low % win from it, thus fishing the bigger fish

Reaction score
What you should do instead of getting an investment instantly is simply getting Someone working alongside you, take Someone you trust in web development and build up an actual brand, then off from that get investments, being on your own isnt something investors look for as its a way bigger risk with low % win from it, thus fishing the bigger fish

what do u know about business mr RICH DADDY!

Reaction score
Studying IT in college, but since it's summer I'm working right now in a warehouse, easiest fucking job ever and I get paid $15/hr. I don't feel like a slave and I'm not sore after every shift like my previous gigs.

Reaction score
Currently work at a Japanese restaurant as a cook and at a cleaning company, also do Fish related things during holidays...

Reaction score
Currently work for my dad, the only thing I do is sleeping and I get 78kr/h which is 6.72548 GBD
But I'm going to study to become a lawyer or join the military only 16 so a long way to go

Last edited: