Your job?

Reaction score
would love to work at a pub like fellow pub worker ceri edwards but I'm 5,4 and end up getting smacked

Reaction score
I work at a hospital as a cleaner ( I clean the offices and clean the rooms surgery rooms (the surgery rooms where very very small surgeries happend tho dw)
I also work at this zoo where they have a resort. I work in the resort area im the guy who makes sure the houses are all clean and freshhh

Deleted member 1235

I work at a hospital as a cleaner ( I clean the offices and clean the rooms surgery rooms (the surgery rooms where very very small surgeries happend tho dw)
I also work at this zoo where they have a resort. I work in the resort area im the guy who makes sure the houses are all clean and freshhh
latest

Although tbh a job is a job. I was in a club last week and it was like 3am and a guy was cleaning the toilets, and all the drunk people were giving him pats on the back etc for doing a job 95% of people wouldn't want to do.

Reaction score
update: im a lifeguard (will be doing while at college/uni)

me on the job
IMG_4593.jpg

Reaction score
I work at a storage place and manage to earn myself something. - i earn like 20$ per hour.

this is temporarily until i finish my EMT class and get a full time job as a EMT.

Reaction score
Im a full time mexican livestreamer for twitch. I get like 1400 usd a month.

Reaction score
atm I work transcribing audios into text for a research center

i wanna be a neuropsychologist or researcher in the same field (im currently on my 2nd year of uni for it)

Reaction score
i exchange bitcoin for 40% more or sell steam accounts / steam cracking tools / rare cracked fortnite accounts(l o l)

is that considered a job

Reaction score
I actually work at a hotel as a houseman, i go around picking up linens and usually take them out of rooms when i need to. Also as a bonus i clean the bathrooms when needed @Sossa and i do make like 1400 usd a month @Creepis .

Reaction score
I'm a lifeguard

A job which involves either having the easiest job when assigned to a retirement home community.

Or you want to kill yourself because you get assigned to a shithole that makes you question if you can survive til 6 PM without getting shot