• Thread starter Deleted member 3902
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+support

Altough i found your recent forum behaviour a small bit childish,

You are a perfect canditate as enforcer,
Not are you only a police supervisor, an active one so you know laws perfectly well,
you've made ALOT of good action requests, which have proven you know the rules good.

Good luck m8

Reaction score
- support Who are you?

Actually a nice person and a nice player. Always fun to have him around, and actually someone who doesn't jump on the "let's do retarded shit"-train on the server. Never saw him failing to follow the rules.

just learn how morning after pills work please

Reaction score
+Support
Youseff is a great guy and a brilliant police officer sometimes i do feel as if your behaviour is not that well presented but i think your knowledge of the server rules and laws is good and you will make a good canditate for the role.

Reaction score
Well... You have been here for a while, and i know that you are a nice guy, but i havent really have the chance to see you enforce the server rules to an extent where im sure that you can be trusted with this position. I would love to +Support this, but at the moment, i simply can't.

Reaction score
I'm going to be honest Youseff I have mixed feelings about you, yes you're a good guy and you have changed a lot, but I do not think you're ready for the next step as of yet. There are some times words about different situations fly out of your mouth which I do not like however in the end -support as of now but in a month or two probably a +support!

Good luck!

Reaction score
Well lets face it in my eyes Youseff is a good candidate lets take all of his warnings or previous history out of the equation and think for once not just denying them because you don't seem them but to look on the personal qualities of what the person has just because they didn't hang around with you or don't play the police role allot doesn't mean they aren't a good candidate, in my eyes anyone's suitable as long as they take part in active roles within the community, has a loud shared opinion and is pretty much known in the community this is where Youseff fits into.

However when I became staff member lets face it I only knew a few rules off by heart and because of my second monitor it really helped my knowledge and lets face it no one exactly wanted me as a staff member at the time because I was still known as a rule-breaker and it took me ages to prove myself hence the 7 applications, now I wouldn't like the same happening with Youseff because of his previous records because lets face it in my time here the people with a high warning count in the past have proved to be the most experienced and best staff members there is not saying that I am but look at people like @Standish @Ben Lockwood and a few others.

Lets face it you have all the qualities I think an enforcer should have

+Support, good-luck.

Reaction score
-support motherfucker got me warned when i gunned him down111!!11!

Jokes aside, because i suck at them, to be honest Youseff is one of the best players that you could EVER find in perpheads, apart from roleplay, he is really nice and most likely ready for the enforcer position, but i have a small note on him, he needs to hold his horse (AKA. don't get so mad) after someone killed him or mugged him, because i don't think that'd help, apart from that, BIG FAT GUCCI LOOKING SUPPORT++++

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
+Support
Good RolePlayer
Active

This Is Youseff In a Sit when hes fetching someone and there doing stuff weird :/

Alex

-support.

Your general attitude towards some people are shit. You Also dont roleplay a lot making it hard to know if you have Any idea about the rules.
I rarely see you help in help chat.
Shown in the Ban picture you provided you have over 4 warnings for 3.4 which shows you clearly dont Care Much about the rule.

Reaction score
HUGE SUPPORT

This person is :

1-very active at the server almost everyday
2-helps the people at Help chat
3-very nature , funny at its time and serious at its time.

make perpheads proud of you Youseff :D

Reaction score
Neutral
Alright, I have seen you as a mature person which is able to follow the rules. But I have seen you as a lightly agressive guy too. So I am unsure if I should +support this since you need to be friendly at all time as a staff member.

User0

You're active and all but there are a few rules you might miss here and there. Some of your forums posts are pretty dumb which some members of the staff team wouldn't want to see. They'd rather see some professional posts rather then "PH Denied", etc. I may support later if you can step up your game. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.