Riekelt's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Riekelt

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39003753

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
As a long time member of the community, I have always enjoyed my time as a staff member and being able to help players out with their reports and questions along with assisting new players in finding their way on the server.

My last time as a staff member ended rather unfortunately, as the administration team was aware. And the circumstances since then have changed in a drastic manner to the point where I feel like I am able to comfortably make the commitment required to be an active staff member.

I do apologize for the somewhat copy and paste job on this application, however I feel like my last application does represent my reasoning for applying again in a satisfactory manner and don't have much to add other than that I feel like I have shown my presence on the server more widely since my last time applying (when I was mostly active during the later/earlier hours.)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I do not have anything special to add to this Enforcer application.

Thank you for taking the time reading my Enforcer application, any feedback (and comments) are welcome.

Reaction score
Has extensive rule knowledge, been apart of the community for years and not to mention great attitude, would be a very good addition to the staff team. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.