Youseffs Enforcer Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 3902
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+ Support, In bravo 6 youseff often talked me out of doing certain actions in risk of me getting a 2.5 ban. He's also been one of the most helpful users to hold the helper rank.

Youseffs past can be seen as controversial however his past as a moderator left next to nothing to be improved on, and if you disregard the whole AR Spam or "No russian" thing (Not that any of that would be remotely relevant seeing as it happened ages ago) Youseff has a great history as a well mannered and respected community member.

Best of luck with the rest of the application process dude, I hope the administration team and the community can also see the positive aspects.

Reaction score
This man is wonderful and he should be given enforcer, even though I'm not active at the moment due to some computer problems I have seen this man in-game before these issues occurred and he was helping new players understand the rules while he actively followed them aswell, his general conduct on the server is great and he is someone who deserves this rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.