Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: aki

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:9908497

IN-GAME NAME: Zayn Garcia

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
So I was thinking about the application as a Helper for a while now. I always thought that it would be just a waste of time, 'cause im kinda new to to the server in comparison to players who tried it already and were'nt lucky in the first place. Despite all of this I still wanna use the the freedom that is offered to all the players and apply as a Helper. Furthermore I think I made it into the game knowledge and I always try to help people in OOC etc. Even if I'm new to the server I can say that I'm familiar with the server and the people playing on it. In addition to all that I would love to say that I'm an active perpheads player since I even started it and I created a bond to the community and the server. Last but not least I would like to say that I play in a proper and mature way and never brake rules intentionally to destroy others gameplay fun etc.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?:
It would be a lie if I would say pick me, 'cause I'm a experienced player like I said before in comparison to other players I'm new to the server. But what I can say is that you should pick me, 'cause I make the effort to get a step further on the server and try to be someone on the server who helps others in a fair and responsible way. The helper rank would give me a sign that I can possibly get an even higher rank on the server and be a relevant and responsible person on it too.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

I was a mod/administrator in a noname game before and made a bit of experience in the past.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I would love to be a great impact on the server and I think the helper rank would be a great start for me to do so :D.

Reaction score
Hello Zayn in my opinion you just earned the Helper Rank because I have known you since I started playing PerpHeads we are good friends you were always sympathetic to me and also to other players I would think that if you were a helper you would do your job very well would. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.