Server Suggestion Zipties enhancement

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Zipties enhancement
Suggestion Description: Basically alot of people just put their hands up, and then decline the zipties (with their hands still up) which breaks 3.4, usually escalates the situation to the mugger - killing the person, so why not force ziptie players that have their hands up, are less than 50 meters away from the dd? - ofc could be less than 50 due to different dd locations.

Why should this be added?:
- Less f6 reports
- less 3.4 breaks
- Faster muggings, people wont have to make an f6 to force ziptie him

What negatives could this have?:
- None, as far as it only force zipties players that have the surrender act^

What problem would this suggestion solve?: 3.4 Rule breaks

Reaction score
Usually if a player puts their hands up, they know not to resist ziptie attempts anyway. I can see this resulting in a lot of people being ziptied when they accidentally surrender in a public place, which will just cause more problems.

Reaction score
Usually if a player puts their hands up, they know not to resist ziptie attempts anyway. I can see this resulting in a lot of people being ziptied when they accidentally surrender in a public place, which will just cause more problems.
thats exactly why i said "so why not force ziptie players that have their hands up, are less than 50 meters away from dd - drugdealer"

Reaction score
thats exactly why i said "so why not force ziptie players that have their hands up, are less than 50 meters away from dd - drugdealer"
Again, I'm not sure about this, as there are a good few DD locations that are within 50m of public areas, the underpass and suburbs storage locations being two prominent ones. While it might be possible to make this sort of distance-based auto-ziptie system work, I can't see any point in it, when the major issue we see with 3.4 breaks during muggings seems to be people not putting their hands up in the first place, as opposed to ignoring ziptie attempts.

Reaction score
cuz ik that ppl would just get ziptied everywhere on the map cuz of accidental surrenders, including cops.
Again, I'm not sure about this, as there are a good few DD locations that are within 50m of public areas, the underpass and suburbs storage locations being two prominent ones. While it might be possible to make this sort of distance-based auto-ziptie system work, I can't see any point in it, when the major issue we see with 3.4 breaks during muggings seems to be people not putting their hands up in the first place, as opposed to ignoring ziptie attempts.
70% of my failed mugging attempts were people running away with their hands up ... Meaning im risking my life to make an f6 report

Reaction score
cuz ik that ppl would just get ziptied everywhere on the map cuz of accidental surrenders, including cops.

70% of my failed mugging attempts were people running away with their hands up ... Meaning im risking my life to make an f6 report
Just make an f6, and ask the staff member to check their items. If they had anything worth taking they usually (if you were in the right and most definitely would have been able to mug them) let you have the items. I've had a couple of staff do this, however, that depends on if they left the server after or not. Usually the people who break 3.4 DC afterwards so at the end of the day there's not really a way to combat this. Just let staff deal with it because if something was changed gameplay wise instead of running away or denying zips they would just DC instead.

Reaction score
Just make an f6, and ask the staff member to check their items. If they had anything worth taking they usually (if you were in the right and most definitely would have been able to mug them) let you have the items. I've had a couple of staff do this, however, that depends on if they left the server after or not. Usually the people who break 3.4 DC afterwards so at the end of the day there's not really a way to combat this. Just let staff deal with it because if something was changed gameplay wise instead of running away or denying zips they would just DC instead.
never had anything given to me from their inventories lol

Reaction score
what makes you think the guy who doesn’t want to surrender anyway will wait for you to steal his items instead of disconnecting?

The real issue is that these assholes don’t lose their inventory when punished 100% of the time like they should be.