[ENFORCER] *JUGGERNAUT*

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: Konrad Joe
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:32163391
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER)ENFORCER
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I've always been a great help to the server and I intend to keep on helping it. there's allot that I have thought the servers community about the server rules and whether there doing something wrong, or whether that they have been breaking the rules and how they can change there current behavior.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: yes
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: i'd love to see the progress of the server in the future.;)
CONTACT INFORMATION [email protected]

Reaction score
- support yesterday was the first time I've seen you on the server for a while and I don't think you are familiar with the rules

Reaction score
-support I have never seen you online before if you want to become enforcer play more and get to know people. After that, maybe try for Helper.

Ash

Reaction score
-Support
I have never seen you on the server role-playing or just in general, after you have played for about 4-6 days then put in a Helper application.

The reason you guy's haven't seen me for awhile is because I had to take a brake for school I was finishing exams. :D

Reaction score
-Support
You have only posted 2 posts, which shows your inactivity on the forums + Never seen you online.

- support for now

* Haven't ever seen you on personally
* A rather short post with hardly any in depth info

Maybe try go for helper after some more played time in game.

Reaction score
Personally i think the whole i haven't seen you online thing is stupid cause i see him all the time.. with that being said your application is weak. and what i mean by this is that it lacks information it doesn't look like you took to long to make this. and for people saying for you to make a helper application you don't have to. but if you want to that's fine. What i recommend you do is hop in team speak when your on the server. and get yourself known so that these other players who haven't seen you will know who you are.

ind

Reaction score
Never seen you before, play more often, understand the rules and perhaps try applying for helper than enforcers because also you don't seem to be active. So it's a -support from me.

Reaction score
-Support Never seen you online, as ind said, maybe best to apply for helper first when you've played more or wait to re-apply for enforcer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.