kfcickians enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: kfcickian.

IN-GAME NAME: Sara Ballamy.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:51398847

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I have played this server for a long time now and I love the players and staff team. I feel like even though I've broken allot of rules I can
still help everybody. I know that I have gotton allot of smack for this application but I would love if I can get reviewed and possibly take another look at me. So, Why should
I become Enforcer... Well I'm glad you asked handsome stranger. So I've been Moderator on many other DarpRP Servers (Yes I know that Perpheads is NOTHING like DarkRP. DarkRP
is a not so serious server while this is SerioursRP). And I feel like I can be a great support to the staff since I know most of the basics. I try to roleplay allot and be
nice to the players. I would love If you could possibly give me another chance and vote me for Enforcer.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Well no, But I do try to get on occasionly and say hi to the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope that even though I have lots of bans I hope that you can look past that and let me prove myself to the community

Last edited:

User0

Do I even need to say why?
-Support
Never seen you
Small / no work into application
You also have 14 bans which probably shows you don't understand the rules completely.

Reaction score
- Support: You are nowhere near ready to become enforcer in my opinion; I almost never see you on any forum discussion and you have loads of bans for severe rule breaks. I have also never seen you in game, or on the help or OOC channels. As for TS, last time I saw you on it, you were just idling. Sorry, but I just don't feel like you're the type of person for the role of enforcer.

Last edited:

JustFedorable

I really don't think you're ready for a staff position, you not too long ago tried to meta-game to find out my location, openly admitting you knew it was meta-gaming at the time. Have a read through the rules a few times, and give people time to get to know you.

Reaction score
I've never seen you on TeamSpeak. I've never seen you help people in /help. I've never seen you in game. I also don't think you have read the requirements. Also put more effort into the application, look at others that have been accepted and use them as a template of what to write and what you need to do. I suggest you apply again in a few months if you still want to be an enforcer.

-SUPPORT

Reaction score
This application does not have enough effort put in, I rarely see you in-game and when I do you never help out in /help chat.
Even a 9 year old put more effort into his application than you, 14 year old did.

BIG -Support

Reaction score
+Support
dis boi noes the big boi roles i promis hill b the bezt enfo on the sir ver i promis #nosarcasm

Reaction score
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: yes

ok

ok

I am quite inactive on TS3 myself, but I am just going to guess that you aren't active, as for the reason:who the heck are you?
Lets go trough some points then, why I am spending my precious time -supporting this
  • Never seen you IC, or in OOC nor in /help
  • Age is somewhat decent, nothing to quack about.
  • Very little effort has been put into the application.
  • You probably don't even have the 1 Week playtime requirement, could you send us a screenshot of your playtime please?
  • This one is just a guess, probably lying since he is for sure never been on the teamspeak server.But hey, don't judge someone if you're not active either on the teamspeak server either.
  • Spelling is topnotch, A+ (inb4 "Maybe his language isn't his native language". Country:US)

Reaction score
Surprisingly im going to have to -support this. Unless you can find the +support somewhere on this post then I'll change it. (There actually is one//Ruined by JustFedorable)

For real though:

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

I have never actually seen you on the TeamSpeak server or if i have then unfortunately, you're not active enough for me to know/seen you on it. You can ask most people, im on the team speak pretty much everyday.
I'm sorry but if you get more active and more known in the community then your chances would be massively increased of gaining the all important enforcer rank.

-Support <3

EDIT: Developed my point.

+Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay hold on.....

1. Never seen you on the TS,/help, Or OOC.
  2. You have lots of bans.

But, Hey. I'm gonna give the man credit and +SUPPORT him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your application is too small and you don't reach the requirements for instance check my application it has 2055 words, add more details it's neutral for now.

Reaction score
-Support, you're new, have no experience and last night, you broke 3.4 while I had you gun-pointed and you still ran, Lockwood in the end froze you and then we had to wait for the almighty Chris to unfreeze you. Once you were unfrozen, I pulled out my weapon and then you pulled out yours (Mine was in attack stance) which ended up in your death since you then placed it in attack stance which made my immediate reaction to shoot.

If you break a rule like 3.4, how do you expect to become enforcer? There is hardly any effort in this application.

Reaction score
I feel like even though I've broken allot of rules I can
still help everybody.

Honestly this just says it all in my opinion. Enforcers are not really helpers they're here to help people follow the rules and how are you supposed to help them if you break it yourself?

Reaction score
-Support

Ok so let me check you ban's. Ok they are old but there was 1 perm I see lets see when that was unbanned 26th of Feb (here's link) Ok cant be too bad lets check warnings you had one on the same day you got unbanned "Murtsley 2015-02-28 03:34:05 3.17 - AFK as police officer"

Ok right I never seen you in-game and never on teamspeak if you got warned on the same day you got unbanned that's a bad sign. I have never seen you help anyone in /help or /ooc and your app looks like you put no effort into it and 1 more thing is that you got unbanned within 30 days so I'm going to give you a -support.

EDIT: yes I have edited it what I said before was meant to make it look more (fluffy?) i hope you guys understand it was still serious but I now edited it to make it even more serious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.