| ☺ Unstoppable Fish ☺ | Enforcer Application |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Jasmine Smith
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52204533
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think I should be enforcer as I always see situations and I cannot deal with it myself and admins are busy dealing with other situations and the rule-breaker is left to break another rule another day also I have been on the server for quite an appropriate time, I also have excellent administrations skills. Also as people know I am a great at role-playing, I normally play everyday but unfortunately I have been taking my exams so I may not always be on. I know all the rules of perp-heads and still have experience with the other servers I've been on as admin.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
Yes, I have been admin on a few servers such as: a minecraft server which was in the top 10 server list in 2012, a perp server which normally had about 25 people on everyday in early stages of gmod 13 and an normal rp server which unfortunately also shut as it kept getting ddosed.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I speak English, But do not use a mic but an excellent typer.
CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam: ☺ Unstoppable Fish ☺
- Dallas

Reaction score
Today was the first time i have seen you on the server for maybe 2 weeks, im either blind or you haven't been playing much. +-Neutral.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
Today was the first time i have seen you on the server for maybe 2 weeks, im either blind or you haven't been playing much. +-Neutral.
As I said, I have been really busy these few weeks, and today I have been relaxing and playing a little. I can assure you that I may be on more these days.

Reaction score
I play with him all the time, Never see him do anything against the rules. He'll fit the slot well ;)

Support+

Reaction score
saw him cant really tell about his RP +-neutral hope we meet more in game

I have seen you once, You seemed to RP great, but i will have to say -+ Neutral because of the lack of seeing you.

Reaction score
Okay just a heads up, I have changed my steam name to just nothing so its just blank D: but I may change it back sooner or later and also I may not be on at the weekend because I will be really busy D: so just to let you know.

Reaction score
I've seen you several times in-game and you seem like a nice guy.
Other people have stated you'd be a great addition.
Your application is short but sweet.
It's a +support from me. Good luck.

Reaction score
This application has been accepted; Unstoppable Fish is now an Enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.