Max 'Vinyl' Narcotico's | [Enforcer] | Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Max Narcotico

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:47667394

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) [Enforcer]

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I have lots of skills in using admin privileges as you will see below. Everyday on the server is calm, and almost everyone including myself role-plays correctly. But unfortunately there are players that cant follow the rules and need to be dealt with; Sometimes it just needs to be a warning and players that are new need help. On the server new players ask questions in /help i will help them as best as i can by answering correctly. Ive worked with 'Luke' already and i can see that hes a well deserving Senior-Admin, i want to earn and work my way there too. I do have a few natural abilities; like most of the time i can tell if someone is telling a lie either to get someone banned or trying to trick me (ive had this alot on other RP servers) I know the responsibilities that come with being an Enforcer; and when i get a report i will deal with the situation no matter whats going on. I also find it important to view everyone's side of a story and listen to them, sometimes i try to find witnesses (not friends of the players involved) I talk to Luke a bit in LOOC when were doing RP about him being admin and whats required on this server and i thought to myself i match these requirements, so heres my Application. I come on the server everyday if possible. I hope to get a position as an Enforcer as I have the required skills and time. See you all on the server, Thanks, Max

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been an admin on another PERP server that closed down about 2 months ago. I have also had admin on another RolePlaying server but it closed about a month ago.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I have a microphone and speak English as an only language; The last months I have played everyday (if possible and at own will) for about 7-9 hours (Days off work + Uni) 3 Hours on work nights.

CONTACT INFORMATION Skype: Elite_G4mer | Steam: Elite_G4mer | Email: [email protected]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ive re-made my application, and so far im loving the new system; it will work alot better than the old one im sure. I hope for the best.
Dziękuję

Reaction score
One of the best applications I've seen. I can vouch for you for being a good play in-game and knowing the rules of role-play and the server.
I can give this a + support because for what I've seen of you is good but you need to be a bit more active you haven't been on enough lately -.- :p.

seen this dude he has some smooth role-play and helps out people and his app seems awesome ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ a million support

Reaction score
Although I am Max's friend, he has not told me about his new application. I do play with him all the time on the server and thats how I know he roleplays correctly. I see him try to deal with situations by himself sometimes, although he has no power; most the time he manages to deal with it, if not im pretty sure he uses /report and gets a member of staff to deal with it. Max, if you see this good luck buddy! ;) + Support

Reaction score
Isak said:
One of the best applications I've seen. I can vouch for you for being a good play in-game and knowing the rules of role-play and the server.
I can give this a + support because for what I've seen of you is good but you need to be a bit more active you haven't been on enough lately -.- :p.
First of all thanks so much! It means alot. I spent alot of time preparing this and nice to have good things said about it :), Sorry about not being active for the last 3 days or so, had personal issues.

Reaction score
Unstoppable Fish said:
Although I am Max's friend, he has not told me about his new application. I do play with him all the time on the server and thats how I know he roleplays correctly. I see him try to deal with situations by himself sometimes, although he has no power; most the time he manages to deal with it, if not im pretty sure he uses /report and gets a member of staff to deal with it. Max, if you see this good luck buddy! ;) + Support
Dont worry buddy, i saw this straight away, thanks :)

Reaction score
Application has been accepted; Max 'Vinyl' Narcotico is now an Enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.