15-08-2016 Update log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Some of you may be aware that since release we have been using the Evolve Admin Mod since our initial release. While it has sufficed, it was less than ideal in a number of ways it operated both front end and back end. So we have created a whole new admin system which should hopefully allow our staff team to help effectively serve you if you have a valid report. We have titled this Super Cool Admin Mod, or SCAM for short, for the lulz.

What does this mean for you as a regular user? Other than using /report not a great deal; you may notice a few changes here and there otherwise but nothing game changing.

So here's the new stuff with /report...

In your F1 Key Bindings you have a new option to bind (default is F6) to open up the reports window which will show your past reports from your current session.
34b86d42fe.png

You can either create a report here by pressing the create button or typing in chat like normal with "/report [reason]" the reason being optional and will automatically fill in the report window box.
e4a78cfb05.jpg

If you have already submitted a report, do not create another report if it has to do with the same incident. This has always been true and why sometimes you will see a report of yours get closed without any staff member talking to you. However now, you can fill in more details of your report as needed so staff have a better idea of what your story is before by opening your report. Keep in mind that this is not a substitute for all situations where an admin will need to speak to you directly via voice or otherwise in game. Only give as much information as you can and be as truthful as possible.
20e77ede2b.png

You are also able to close your own report if you find it was invalid, a duplicate, or do not wish to continue with the report by pressing the Close button. Otherwise to go back to your full list of reports by pressing the Back button.

Overall this should help give some idea as to how long until you may speak with a staff member as they can easily reply to you quickly instead of having to go to you in order to do so. There may be other performance benefits and other good things that come with this as it is now completely custom and we're able to do much more which will benefit everyone.

Reaction score
DGgij06.png

I thought your example wasn't accurate enough so I took the liberty of making a true reflection of what the staff might see in the average report. I have to say it looks pretty good.

Reaction score
I have not seen the update as of yet however it sounds and looks like an amazing update that would surely be a lot better for the players and staff members of the community.

Great job on the update Stephen, it looks fantastic.

Reaction score
This reminds me medical record changes for the three point system which was meant to improve quality of care (especially eith new electronic medical records).

This system decreased the overall satisfaction of both the provider and patient as well as add to stress on the job and time spent filing paperwork. It also reduced the quality of care because more time was spent on paperwork and not the patient.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Definitely a step forward with our traditional report system. Can definitely see this resolving a lot of situations easier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.