Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @Jack P

Your Steam Name: Code Monkey
Your In-game Name: Brandy Martello
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:183447894

Why were you banned?: (See: ScamBans) Bringing OOC related stuff into In-Character. Telling a user that he fucks his user in OOC, after being told off he continued it into "In Character" which caused the said user more stress.
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I feel this ban is invalid due to the fact I was never "told off" and what I said was in character. I was talking to Marcus Hudson in character at the time and was not talking to him OOC. I said it to Marcus in game that he was a sister fucker and then he grabs a gun and RDMs me. I was given no warning by him to stop with the gun pointed at me or I would die as well.

Additional Comment(s): This sets presidence for anyone insulting anyone IC such as calling them a sister fucker, inbred, or anything “mean” should get a ban.
Evidence (Required for all server bans):
afe4248a34e0e535c693434a988e4dd5.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
You do realise, as soon as you shoot gunpoint doesnt apply. You missed 6 shots of a shotgun at close range, dont make me uplod the video to make you look like a spastic lmao

Reaction score
I also wanted to mention a rule number or rule was never specified in my ban so I don’t even know what rule I broke.

Reaction score
Denied

You were told to stop sending these messages to marcus over ooc, as it violated 1.1 quite clearly. Obviously you can not continue this in IC chat just because it's "In game", there is obviously a clear connection between the ooc messages and IC messages sent here.

Status
Not open for further replies.