2.6 addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: Rule 2.6

Your version of the rule: If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the ‘/report’ function should be used to inform an Administrator. If a player(s) is in a role-play situation with another player(s) who has broken a rule, after the ‘/report’ function has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability, and within the confines of the rules, until either it has ended and/or an Administrator intervenes. But if you think you can handle it on your own you do not have to report it.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:

I think it should become added because sometimes a player could learn from another player without a staff member.
Sometimes its just irretating that you are a rulebreaker if you dont report someone that maybe broke 1.4 or 1.1 in, you know those small rules.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have done this several times and I dont know what the problem is with it? If you are applying for enforcer this should be one thing you can do to prove yourself. Hell I would gladly take over from a staff member who is needed on something else but I agree that should only be for explaining the rules.

Normal users do not have the authority to punish people or to prevent them from leaving the area.

Reaction score
I think you're misunderstanding the rule, as it is at the moment it doesn't state that you must report a rule breaker:

''
If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the ‘/report’ function should be used to inform an Administrator. ''

Therefore your addition to the rule is unneeded, and as @StephenPuffs stated although some rule infringements might be so simple that they can be explained by a normal user it is not the same as an Administrator informing them and giving out a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.