"You are mugging me in public. I refuse to RP"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 2.9 - Stalling

Your version of the rule: Now, first of all. I know that this is sort of covered in 2.6, but i feel that this needs its own rule.

"When in an RP situation, all players are expected to follow all rules, even if another player has broken a rule. If a player has broken a rule, you should refer to rule 2.6 and report the rulebreaker, without decreasing the other players chance of completing the RP situation(Mugging, kidnapping, raid, ect...). Stalling the situation by, for example writing "/looc You are breaking rules, i have reported you", or just generally standing still, refusing to roleplay, will lead to a punishment."

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:

It will make it easier to refer to the exact rule that someone who stalled RP, has broken. I feel like 2.6 currently is a mix between two rules, a rule about how you are expected to report a ruleplayer if you see one, and the rule about stalling. I feel like seperating these two scenarios into different rules, will make it easier to understand.

Reaction score
I get why you would like a own rule for this, but there's already rules covering this. 3.4 is kinda the key player in these situations, so I really don't think we need a new rule being so specific.

Reaction score
The rules completely cover this in the form of 3.24. If someone stalls for a staff member, they are taking the situation out of character. I would know this as I have a warning for doing exactly that. Thanks for trying to fix a problem though. It's nice to see you give one. ;)

Reaction score
Almost everything false under 1 rule,and we'll be getting similar situations like MrAaron.

understand that you understand that it falls under that, but some sweatervest maybe doesnt. i see no point of refusing this

M

Reaction score
Simple as - you are breaking rules anyway by not roleplaying; adding more and more unnecessary rules is an administrative burden and can cause confusion.

Reaction score
I have to agree with the post, however I don't really think a new rule should be added like Chris said, I think players should be a bit more observant of the rules and they should be told to carry on but if they refuse to roleplay just report them in game or make an AR. If people want to play on PERPHeads, "a serious roleplaying server", then they should be more observant of the rules or they should go back to darkrp.

Reaction score
This is already covered and actively enforced using 2.6, if we were to elaborate on specific situations like this by making an entire new rule the rules list would be too large and comprehensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.