Reaction score
Firstly if they kill you while you pose no threat it is 2.5. Now I find it dumb to have to search for a place if it has drugs FIRST and then raid it. Yes raids might destroy passiveRP but they are a part of this gamemode. Others find it fun, others don't.
You might wanna make a report for the guy who killed you (if you were posing no threat of course)

Reaction score
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

Reaction score
The thing to me is that you don't always have to see it is a "raid". That word has such an overly dramatic cling to it.
To me you more often can see it is a burglary or something of the likes.
The truth is one can never be certain what is inside an apartment (obviously apart from the people that have been inside an apartment and seen the drugs) and just the very robbery is based on the assumption that something is actually inside.

Last edited: