2.9 - Disconnecting from the Server

MattIs

What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 2.9

Your version of the rule:
A player can only disconnect when not in a role-play situation, if the player has died he must wait a minimum of 3 minutes before he can disconnect. Refunds will not be given to players whom crash or disconnect without a valid reason (for example: having to disconnect due to a bug is a valid reason).

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: In @NamesInsane case, he was banned when he black screened as it was pretty much instantaneous, with the addition of this rule there would be a governing rule to him and it would be clearer to new players. I'm also not sure if this rule was forgotten, as it seems like it should be there.

Reaction score
Shouldn't it be longer than three minutes, correct me if I'm wrong but drugs disappear when you dc so if you raid and they then dc, the drugs will despawn?

Reaction score
As a few has stated if you crash it takes longer for the server to recognise that you have disconnected than just leaving.

My idea is to keep this rule with the exception of if they return and request a admin sit to explain, after all if you did this with IC intentions would you go back?

What do you guys think and do you want to add to it?