2 couriers and pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When there's 2 couriers on do they split the money received from deliveries? Or is it just halved? I'd assume it's split but I don't appear to get a notification when someone else delivers something so I'm not sure

Solution
Whether you're 1 or 2 couriers it doesn't matter. The pay will eventually be the same.
Yes, you get 5%, but packages spawn in 2x faster.
Reaction score
when u get payed as courier u have a pay that u get every minute that u can find on your phone. Also u get 10% of the money from all packages u deliver and I believe it does not get split.

Reaction score
The delivery you make you get only 5% commission, when only one driver you make 10% I do not believe you make money of other peoples delivery's
I'm tryna figure out how it makes sense still, I just feel put off going on the job if someone else is doing it because of this. Making half as much money and having to split the work just makes the job a pain

Reaction score
I don’t think it splits it’s just that u get 5% of the packages u deliver and the other guy also get 5% of what he delivers

Reaction score
When its just you on, you get 10% but when there are 2 courier, both of you get 5%, whenever the other courier delivers, i think you receive half of the pay he does. Same goes for him with your packages im pretty sure

Reaction score
Whether you're 1 or 2 couriers it doesn't matter. The pay will eventually be the same.

Solution
Reaction score
Real people won't order packages at twice the rate. And shop orders don't go near as high as real orders. And nothing stopping me from camping out the place waiting for someone to order 50k while the other couriers delivering 5k shop orders like a mug. It just makes sense to split it like the medic bonuses

Reaction score
Real people won't order packages at twice the rate. And shop orders don't go near as high as real orders. And nothing stopping me from camping out the place waiting for someone to order 50k while the other couriers delivering 5k shop orders like a mug. It just makes sense to split it like the medic bonuses
It also wouldn't make much sense if the couriers received different pay as that would encourage them to grab as many packages and leave none for the others... Increasing delivery times and bs arguments
But yes, people won't order more, but shops will.

Reaction score
It also wouldn't make much sense if the couriers received different pay as that would encourage them to grab as many packages and leave none for the others... Increasing delivery times and bs arguments
But yes, people won't order more, but shops will.
Ok I'm still trying to figure out if the other courier gets that 5% that I don't get when I deliver a package. In which case the system is fine. Nothing pops up to suggest it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.