2 years! (and 17 days)

Reaction score
Well as you can see on the title this is a post about me being a member for 2 years, and I just wanted to thank everyone.

Almost everyone knows how my time on perp started,I joined with my friends @Fryes @Alexander Smith @swetamtam gurraba and Rijsal, we had a lot of fun, my name was bajamaja smith (porta potty smith) but while having fun I broke some rules and well, surprise, I got banned, a lot, one of my bans was for 4 days because I found a pistol and shot 5 people (aimed better then than now) and one of them were @Puma123 and he got mad and I got banned.
Anyway, after a while I met @Esteboon the Squatalot and I really looked up to him and I tried to impress him by not breaking rules and being more serious (failed pretty hard the first couple of months but I think I improved a lot, we played a lot, but then it suddenly stopped, I guess he matured faster than me.
Then after a few weeks of being mugged I met @Sam @Moon The Goon and @Sir.Fusions and we played together for a long time, then that suddenly stopped too, well, me and Sam still play together but I haven't played with Moon or Fusions for a long time (our time together was golden), I talk to them sometimes but I haven't played with them.
Anyway, after we stopped playing I met @Venomine @Stomper @Puma123 and @Sanuhl after applying for @Venomine 's organization, we played for a long time, and those months were golden, I loved it, we killed, we grew and we didn't care at all about anything(except rules,hehe.) but well, we kinda broke apart after a while, like every other time I've made friends on perp.
I still play with sanuhl sometimes but now we haven't talked for a long time(I know I'm an irritating cunt @Sanuhl )
So just like that I was alone, again, and I stopped playing perp for a while and got into GTA 5 and CSGO, but I got bored of that really fast, so I came back and applied for @Creepis org, Furki was nice and accepted me, so I joined and got into his org, and in there I met @jjjackier and @WolfyLuxion I don't know if they hated me or liked me, but I liked them, and my time in @Creepis org was really nice, then he disbanded it and that was the end of that story, after that I've just been messing around on perp and well, I've gotten bored of it, I join maybe once a month, and then leave 10 minutes later.

Anyways, I'd just like to thank everyone for making my time on perp fun and nice, byebye.