20 Minutes of Free Time.

Reaction score
Hello there. I hope some of you know me as I havent been in touch with the community other than the 3 hour mind numbing conversation I had with cactus about how americans are fucking retards, etc. Anyway I have 20 minutes of free time, and this is what I decided to do.

Heres an update on how the Bishops are doing (all though we could all give a fuck less)

Story:
So my "brothers", and I were never really family simply a few guys that liked to play with eachother, and decided perp was a great idea. Within the first 5 minutes of us metagaming we were caught, so we had to make an excuse. We said we were brothers, but 2 days later we stopped metagaming and the lie was 90% useless. We hadnt metagamed since. We were always in skype calls but if one of us needed something in-game you would get a response like "Call me in-game" After being banned permenantly like seven fucking times. We no longer had a lot to play together as, Mykal quit playing due to his demotion, which was well deserved. Aaron had quit becuase of Luke Persons special permissions with the staff team, and Tyler simply didnt play anymore. Mykal, Aaron, Tyler all bought world of warcraft, and I didnt play with them for two weeks. (We had been friend for around 2 years) So they thought I was "Done with them" therefore they kicked me from our "group" of friends, and I was pretty upset due to them really at the time being my only family and not to mention Mykal being like a father figure, as many of you may, or may not know my father passed on while playing perp, and same with my aunt, but I never opened this thread for a sob story, just for a little update. Anyway, So this decision to kick me out of the group wasnt exactly a group thing. Aaron (also known as buck) was the one who made this decision. People followed becuase I hadnt been on for two weeks. Following me being kicked out of the group I did this little thing called "Grew the fuck up". When I was friends with mykal even my real life friends had told me something about how I was an absolute "Fuckboy" I am 15 year old and my friend told me I always acted like a "goddamn 10 year old" Not to mention the many people on perp telling me I was being a child, and I agree. After not being friends with Aaron, Tyler, and Mykal I have grown up a lot. Now I know what you're thinking, and thank god im not making another ban appeal, but it does make you wonder all the things I would have done differently now that I am a "new me" I know like my 2nd appeal around my birthday I said I had grown up. Then I hadnt I am mature now as I wish I was back then. Anyway I think I am going to make a return to the community in a forum perspective as I do alot and whenever I am not social in the real world I would like to be social on here. Ok so here we go with the updates.

Mykal:
The ring leader. He was kinda like my father figure.

He hasnt really been in touch but he does occasionally play with Tyler on gmod, but its mostly world of warcraft.

Aaron(Buck):
Buck and I never really got along he was so hungry for Mykals attention all the time he was jelous whenever someone else had played with him. He was more childish than I was by a large margin.
Example: I accused Aaron of hacking because of him changing sv_allowcslua to 1 (As a joke he was trying out one of his scripts on his server) He became so angry he shut down the server and didnt get on for the rest of the weekend. I didnt like aaron and he didnt like me.

Tyler: He doesnt get on much at all from what I know, but I have no clue.

Me: I have gotten some more friends in the real world matured a lot and I have to go now as my 20 minutes of free time is up, and I will be leaving you. Cya next time guys.

MattIs

TLDR: They fucked you, you fucked them, he changed sv_allowlua to 1, he got permaed

Deleted member 1235

Didn't have me glasses on. Where's the bit when farage kills the dragon?

Reaction score
You're a dirty ban evader Ey Yo Ken.

But anyway, thanks for the update, it seemed you all dropped off the face of the Earth.

Oh yeah thanks again for my avatar.

Reaction score
TLDR: They fucked you, you fucked them, he changed sv_allowlua to 1, he got permaed
Lol no this is not what happened at all. Not even close. Jesus Christ. You are aware to make a tldr you have to read the fucking thing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430269111,1430269027][/DOUBLEPOST]
You went on teamspeak a while ago said you swatted someone and you were in some cool crew. Sorry but I dont think yougrew up.
AH. This was QUITE a while ago. You havent spoke to me since so look here. Professor daymon research the subject before trying to teach it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430269142][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're a dirty ban evader Ey Yo Ken.

But anyway, thanks for the update, it seemed you all dropped off the face of the Earth.

Oh yeah thanks again for my avatar.
Yw homie
[DOUBLEPOST=1430269185][/DOUBLEPOST]
Didn't have me glasses on. Where's the bit when farage kills the dragon?
Second paragraph
[DOUBLEPOST=1430269232][/DOUBLEPOST]
Eyecon matured? Oh no. This can't be happening!
Spooky isn't it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430269289][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sad story.
Cri everytim?

MattIs

E
Lol no this is not what happened at all. Not even close. Jesus Christ. You are aware to make a tldr you have to read the fucking thing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430269111,1430269027][/DOUBLEPOST]
AH. This was QUITE a while ago. You havent spoke to me since so look here. Professor daymon research the subject before trying to teach it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430269142][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yw homie
[DOUBLEPOST=1430269185][/DOUBLEPOST]
Second paragraph
[DOUBLEPOST=1430269232][/DOUBLEPOST]
Spooky isn't it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430269289][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cri everytim?

Tldr: Had a go at me for not actually reading it

Reaction score
I always wondered where you guys went. I miss the Bishop brothers I wonder where they went, I said this to Harold Bloom about a week ago.

You was always a funny little character.

Reaction score
I always wondered where you guys went. I miss the Bishop brothers I wonder where they went, I said this to Harold Bloom about a week ago.

You was always a funny little character.
I was a goofy one wasn't I. Ill miss baldy.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430310339,1430310287][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, I just said what I thought Ejcon. Now if you're mature Enough I would unban you but it's up to mannerwufeelonoan
I never asked for an unban. In fact I don't want one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430310374][/DOUBLEPOST]I am not using comment cause mobile.
Removed due to a discussion. With this member.

Last edited: