24 Hour raid prevention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So i've noticed perp losing players as i've been gone for a while due to my personal situation. Now i've come with an idea to prevent people from quitting. One of the biggest reasons people are quitting perp is due to big organisations raiding people who have a small amount of money and in the worst case are really new to the server. I think a good way to prevent this is to put a 24 hour raid prevention to make it new to new players. In this way they are able to get a good start , and the chance of them quitting the server will be decreased alot as they literally have the ability to plant their stuff and not having to worry about anything.

How should it work?:

Add a new rule stating that it is not allowed to raid people who are under 24 hours of playing time

Properties owned by people with under 24 hours of playing time should have an exclamation mark with a bright colour like yellow on the door.

Pro's:

This will decrease the chance of people quitting perpheads by alot

This will make it fair for new players.

It will give new players a chance to actually explore the server and learn new things whilst making money

This will give new players the chance to make a good headstart.

Cons:

More advanced players might make people with under 24 hours of playing time buy properties for them and let them base in it by for example paying them a nice sum of cash.

Reaction score
Make it so u can buy a raid preventer system on your door for $20 irl :Kappa:

Reaction score
So i've noticed perp losing players as i've been gone for a while due to my personal situation. Now i've come with an idea to prevent people from quitting. One of the biggest reasons people are quitting perp is due to big organisations raiding people who have a small amount of money and in the worst case are really new to the server. I think a good way to prevent this is to put a 24 hour raid prevention to make it new to new players. In this way they are able to get a good start , and the chance of them quitting the server will be decreased alot as they literally have the ability to plant their stuff and not having to worry about anything.

How should it work?:

Add a new rule stating that it is not allowed to raid people who are under 24 hours of playing time

Properties owned by people with under 24 hours of playing time should have an exclamation mark with a bright colour like yellow on the door.

Pro's:

This will decrease the chance of people quitting perpheads by alot

This will make it fair for new players.

It will give new players a chance to actually explore the server and learn new things whilst making money

This will give new players the chance to make a good headstart.

Cons:

More advanced players might make people with under 24 hours of playing time buy properties for them and let them base in it by for example paying them a nice sum of cash.
Sounds like an idea you took from KX perp. Unoriginal

Reaction score
how are they supposed to stop all the sad fucks who want to use alt accounts too power grow without getting raided?

Reaction score
Biggest problem that people get bans for mistakes 1-6 months and that make them quit and find another hobby or game,thats the only reason perp is dying.

Reaction score
There is an actual way to do it, but it would actually require some coding, what beepbeep said, we can actually do.

Reaction score
Or we could allow users with less than 24 hours playtime who get raided, mugged or otherwise robbed to make refund requests to regain stolen loot?

Status
Not open for further replies.