24k Triad Recruitment

Reaction score
AOMeOpi.png
cry.gif

Reaction score
IG Name: Alfred Anderson

OOC Name: Mr. dota

Play Time: 5 months 24 days and 1 hour

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): IDK about the items but i will say 3mil. cash - 6mil. for the cars around (10 mil-11mil)

Owned Cars: Audi R8 plus (one Upgraded) Mclaren P1. GTI 2014( 2x Upgraded). ford transit (2x Upgraded) and mini

Firearms Lvl (?/125): 125/125

Why do you want to join: because i like the people who in the org and i like to be with the boys as will i like the action especially that action from 24K and i think i can help with this one

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I will say im online allot of hours and im ready for anything will happen (KOS. raid...)

Previous Organizations: Gentlemens Club

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: idk i will say steelo and more

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, Sales, etc) basing or raiding or anything the Organizations need it

Reaction score
IG Name: Shaquice daquavious

OOC Name: MaverickRat

Play Time: 2 months 3 days, 1696183827118.png

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): 20k coke, 1000 leaves, lots of guns ,estimated 6mil

Owned Cars: mercedes sl65amg 1x upgraded , ford transit, mini cooper

Firearms Lvl (?/125):125

Why do you want to join: Looking for a new org and new people, seen nice guys in the org and seen how you fuck shit up

What makes you stand out from other applicants: playtime,firearms level, storage of guns

Previous Organizations:ASDA,Mercia,peaky blinders,rothschild, and more but cant remember

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: idk , potentialy steelo

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, Sales, etc) I am firearms 125 so i can craft but i also woudnt mind PVP ofc

Reaction score
9PLtmJR.png

IG Name: Benjamin Ruggiero

OOC Name: Grophyanskiy_

Play Time: 1 month

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): +-900k

Owned Cars: Ford transit and cooper i had aston Martin but gambled it (wont happen again) ; getting mone for lexus rn

Firearms Lvl (?/125): 52

Why do you want to join: looking for a nice org to base,raid with and also have fun with it

What makes you stand out from other applicants: im active a lot maybe less during the week cuz school but in weekend or in vacation active a lot

Previous Organizations: Asda and i don't remember more

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: Nope

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, Sales, etc) raider,flanker,shopkeeper and crafter soon cuz im upgrading firearm

Reaction score
IG Name:Ros Ravski

OOC Name:roos

Play Time:1month

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars):2.1m,10 a50s, 12ak47, 8 AKs 101, 15 scars, 5k coca 2k leaves,Tesla around 12m

Owned Cars:Tesla

Firearms Lvl (?/125):67

Why do you want to join:Because my boy Edward is in it and I like the people In it

What makes you stand out from other applicants:I don't think I can stand out from the others. I just wanna join it because I like it and there is people I know in it

Previous Organizations:ASDA, Klownsky Industries

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?:Edward,Garret

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? Raid main,basing

Last edited:
Reaction score
IG Name: jack wolfgang

OOC Name: redbullf12000

Play Time:10 days

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): 3.500.000

Owned Cars: Ford gt 40 upgraded 1 / Ford focus rs upgraded 1 / dodge challenger

Firearms Lvl (?/125): (25/125)

Why do you want to join: Heard they are a feared gang across paralake city and interested in there back story irl

What makes you stand out from other applicants: what doesn't is what you should be asking very active on the server have nice cars even tho have only played 9 days compered to the other apps always have at least 1.000.000 in the bank and not a gambler smart with my money and know when to keep my mouth shut

Previous Organizations: stellas org

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: no I have no contacts in the 24k triad

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, Sales, etc) any role that is available with in the org or that would benefit it

Reaction score

Play Time: 2 months 14 day
1698082801150.png

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): 30k cocaine, 1000 leaves, lots of mothertrucking guns, arround 8mil

Why do you want to join: orgless rn, nice guys in the org

What makes you stand out from other applicants: playtime,firearms level, storage of guns

Previous Organizations:ASDA,Mercia,peaky blinders,rothschild, and more but cant remember

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: idk , potentialy steelo or garret parsnip

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, Sales, etc) I am firearms 125 so i can craft but i also woudnt mind PVP ofc

Reaction score

Play Time: 2 months 14 day
View attachment 19544

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): 30k cocaine, 1000 leaves, lots of mothertrucking guns, arround 8mil

Why do you want to join: orgless rn, nice guys in the org

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: idk , potentialy steelo or garret parsnip

You've literally been passed around almost every single organization on this server and have probably contracted something. Seeing as the last 2-3 denials weren't enough, im just going to reply ban you from this thread...

Few extra ones for you:
3PQkfdl.png

3PQkfdl.png

3PQkfdl.png

Reaction score
IG Name: Sindarin Elrond

OOC Name: Sindarin

Play Time: 1mo, 22d

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): I'm too dumb to math on cars + collectables + guns etc, 30m+

Owned Cars: Ford F150, Nissian Skyline, 918 Spyder, Tesla

Firearms Lvl (?/125): 51

Why do you want to join: I have been cursed and given the disease of cop main, I have decided to try and get into a good rehab clinic, I want to join this rehab clinic to turn from a cop player to literally anything else.

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I can bullshit myself or anyone else out of nearly any arrest, if that fails I can do the @Jyrgen and @Fredy strat and bomb the PD

Previous Organizations: Unknown (rip @Franko), Paralake Guns Club, Gentlemans Club, Office Gang

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: @Carrot

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, Sales, etc): Cop main going through reform to not be a cop main, I want to throw boom at people instead of eye rape bomb

Reaction score
IG Name: Vitos Abeanie

OOC Name: zansa

Play Time: 2 months and 24 days

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): No expensive cars but quite an extensive armoury.

Owned Cars: Mini Cooper

Firearms Lvl (?/125):95

Why do you want to join: I have found it really hard to play as a solo player in Paralake and feel like I require a great environment of likeminded hustlers to enable my hustling abilities to its fullest.

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I am a disciplined hustler and have sold several cars to fund my gambling hobby.

Previous Organizations: Siaposte Karegara

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: Not sure, its been a long time since I networked inside Paralake.

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, Sales, etc) Foot soldier

Reaction score
IG Name: Ralph Clifford

OOC Name:
Draxen

Play Time:
3 months, 30days.

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars):
I got an F in math... Denfinetly not rich, but I don't need to borrow shit from others.

Owned Cars:
Mini Cooper, Ford Raptor & Tesla

Firearms Lvl (?/125):

Why do you want to join:
Been doing more crim lately and I really enjoy it. I want to me in an org with people I know, and people I know will go and raid for fun and not to cry about items etc. I've been struggling to find people to raid with as they all tend to die.

I want to do more crim and get better at it so I thought this org might be just the perfect one.

What makes you stand out from other applicants:
No idea. I'm not eager to get as many weapons, drugs or money as possible I just want to join to have fun.

Previous Organizations:
I've been hopping from org to org. Right now in JYSK. But I've been in what I can remember; Gentlemen's Club and Hoodrats.

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?:
No I haven't spoken to anyone about applying.

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, Sales, etc)
Crafter, but any role that is vacant really.

Reaction score
IG Name: Nazeer Cracker

OOC Name: Nazeer

Play Time: 2 months

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): about 1.5 mil. (I currently have a 5 digit balance with a gambling addiction)

Owned Cars: Lexus F ( 1 upgrade ), Ford Transit

Firearms Lvl (?/125):40

Why do you want to join: I have been in JYSK for a while now and thought now is the best time to switch organization and meet new people that don't get angry over stupid stuff easily....

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I am Calm and not as much competitive as others.

Previous Organizations: Saints of Bel air, JYSK (currently)

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: Steelo

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, Sales, etc) Any PVP role as I usually don't craft/sell anything.