IG Name: Peter Sharinglot

OOC Name:
curak

Play Time:
5months 13days 17h

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars):
idk like 25-30mil

Owned Cars:
Aston Martin DB5, BMW 507, Ford Raptor SVT, Hummer H1, Maserati Quattroporte GTS, Mazda RX-7, Mini Cooper, Nissan GT-R V-spec, Nissan Leaf, Nissan Skyline R34 & Volkswagen GTI 2014

Why do you want to join:
idk i'm bored.

What makes you stand out from other applicants:
I can't aim.

Previous Organizations:
idk, currently Poseidon.

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?:

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc):
Crafter

Reaction score

OOC Name: curak

Play Time: 5months 13days 17h

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): idk like 25-30mil

Owned Cars: Aston Martin DB5, BMW 507, Ford Raptor SVT, Hummer H1, Maserati Quattroporte GTS, Mazda RX-7, Mini Cooper, Nissan GT-R V-spec, Nissan Leaf, Nissan Skyline R34 & Volkswagen GTI 2014

Why do you want to join: idk i'm bored.

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I can't aim.

Previous Organizations: idk, currently Poseidon.

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?:

Crafter
Crafting level?

Reaction score
Edited application to require firearms level in template so these NWA minions stop asking for it.

Reaction score

OOC Name: curak

Play Time: 5months 13days 17h

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): idk like 25-30mil

Owned Cars: Aston Martin DB5, BMW 507, Ford Raptor SVT, Hummer H1, Maserati Quattroporte GTS, Mazda RX-7, Mini Cooper, Nissan GT-R V-spec, Nissan Leaf, Nissan Skyline R34 & Volkswagen GTI 2014

Why do you want to join: idk i'm bored.

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I can't aim.

Previous Organizations: idk, currently Poseidon.

Crafter

Accepted if you maintain activity as a crim, If I see you in TFU gear all day you’re done stupid belgian kid

Reaction score
IG Name: Seke Lupin

OOC Name: Top goat

16 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, and 5 days old 8 hours and 10 mins and 6 sec​

Play Time: 2 months

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): 1 750 000

Owned Cars: Lexus and jeep wrangler
Why do you want to join: i need something to do when i no life server
What makes you stand out from other applicants: allways down to do shit

Previous Organizations: Kobayashi family acab commando kumi-415 mercia

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: none

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc) crafter lvl 100 firearms and shooter

Reaction score
IG Name:
Inch Ross

OOC Name:

Inch

Play Time:

1 Month 25 Days

Around 10 mil

Owned Cars:
Mclaren F1, Ford Raptor, Transit van

Firearms Lvl (?/125):

Why do you want to join:
Current org isn't very active and although they're great people to play with nobody has been on for a month and I haven't raided in a while because of it, I want to join an active org so I can participate in crim activity
Been a while since I've based and I'd like to try grow for some more fun cars and it's hard to do that on my own. NWA seems to be one of the more active orgs
Although a lot of members probably dislike me I thought it was worth a chance since I want to continue to partake in criminal activities

I've been around a while and been in a number of top level orgs that most of you guys have been in with me, so you know me fairly well, I'm also pretty active as of late and always on a few times a week.
The main thing I want to do lately is raid and shoot people rather then base, so I suppose thats a thing that makes me stand out from other people that might want to avoid shootouts where possible
I also did a lot of the Hoodrats art stuff so I could always do something similar for NWA or any members in NWA. Making the signs can be fun but takes a while

Previous Organizations:
Wagwan, Seal team 6, LCN, Hoodrats, megalolis, a load of other organisations most of you have been in

Maybe if you asked around, but probably not
What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc)
Baser/raider and maybe crafting if I have time to but huge orders just take too much time for me to be reliable

Reaction score
IG Name:
Inch Ross

OOC Name:
Inch

Play Time:
1 Month 25 Days

Around 10 mil

Owned Cars:
Mclaren F1, Ford Raptor, Transit van

Firearms Lvl (?/125):

Why do you want to join:
Current org isn't very active and although they're great people to play with nobody has been on for a month and I haven't raided in a while because of it, I want to join an active org so I can participate in crim activity
Been a while since I've based and I'd like to try grow for some more fun cars and it's hard to do that on my own. NWA seems to be one of the more active orgs
Although a lot of members probably dislike me I thought it was worth a chance since I want to continue to partake in criminal activities

I've been around a while and been in a number of top level orgs that most of you guys have been in with me, so you know me fairly well, I'm also pretty active as of late and always on a few times a week.
The main thing I want to do lately is raid and shoot people rather then base, so I suppose thats a thing that makes me stand out from other people that might want to avoid shootouts where possible
I also did a lot of the Hoodrats art stuff so I could always do something similar for NWA or any members in NWA. Making the signs can be fun but takes a while

Previous Organizations:
Wagwan, Seal team 6, LCN, Hoodrats, megalolis, a load of other organisations most of you have been in

Maybe if you asked around, but probably not
Baser/raider and maybe crafting if I have time to but huge orders just take too much time for me to be reliable

Untitled.png

Reaction score
IG Name: Seke Lupin

OOC Name: Top goat

16 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, and 5 days old 8 hours and 10 mins and 6 sec​

Play Time: 2 months

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): 1 750 000

Owned Cars: Lexus and jeep wrangler
Why do you want to join: i need something to do when i no life server
What makes you stand out from other applicants: allways down to do shit

Previous Organizations: Kobayashi family acab commando kumi-415 mercia

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: none

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc) crafter lvl 100 firearms and shooter
BBDF3766-7C7C-47D9-991C-F328AA686FE8.png

Reaction score
Do I need to fill an app to join?

yes...but more importantly, you need to be interrogated about your alleged connections with YSL.....AND 4PF......We have some questions for you....

Reaction score
IG Name: Steelo Sneedberg

OOC Name: steelo

Play Time: ~22 days

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): ~3.5M

Owned Cars: Ferrari F50, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

Firearms Lvl (?/125): 50

Why do you want to join: I'd like to start a new arc and meet new people, plus this seems to be the N.A. org.

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I be smokin zaza they be smoking baba :smug: But in all seriousness; I am not a liability, I don't step on peoples toes, and I know I could be a general asset to the org. Oh, and I got Marauders, aquaa, so you could carry me thru contracts.

Previous Organizations: Mercia, Belinsky Inc.

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: Travis

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc): I need to increase my Firearms level as it is, so I wouldn't mind a switch of pace to fulfilling orders.

Last edited:
Reaction score
IG Name: Steelo Sneedberg

OOC Name: steelo

Play Time: ~22 days

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): ~3.5M

Owned Cars: Ferrari F50, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

Firearms Lvl (?/125): 50

Why do you want to join: I'd like to start a new arc and meet new people, plus this seems to be the N.A. org.

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I be smokin zaza they be smoking baba :smug: But in all seriousness; I am not a liability, I don't step on peoples toes, and I know I could be a general asset to the org. Oh, and I got Marauders, aquaa, so you could carry me thru contracts.

Previous Organizations: Mercia, Belinsky Inc.

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: Travis

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc): I need to increase my Firearms level as it is, so I wouldn't mind a switch of pace to fulfilling orders.
NWA Denied.pngNWA Accepted.png

Reaction score
I think @Aquaa should add me back to NWA

my pros are I can't be mugged I only have 400 dollars

Maybe if you admit you USED us just to say that you were in a criminal organization for your enforcer application to try and dissuade people that you're a cop main....

Reaction score
IG Name: Acer Wolf

OOC Name:
Acerius

Play Time:
1867 hours

At least a fiver

Owned Cars:
VW GTI 2014, Mini Cooper, Ford Raptor, AC-130 Gunship, Stealth Bomber, heelies

Firearms Lvl (?/125):

Why do you want to join:
Because L'Oreal Paris - you're worth it

Me, myself and I

Previous Organizations:
Belinsky, OfficeGang,

Yeah your mum

Head of Pussy Procurement

Reaction score
IG Name: Acer Wolf

OOC Name: Acerius

Play Time: 1867 hours

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): At least a fiver

Owned Cars: VW GTI 2014, Mini Cooper, Ford Raptor, AC-130 Gunship, Stealth Bomber, heelies

Firearms Lvl (?/125): 118

Why do you want to join: Because L'Oreal Paris - you're worth it

What makes you stand out from other applicants: Me, myself and I

Previous Organizations: Belinsky, OfficeGang,

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: Yeah your mum

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc) Head of Pussy Procurement
+support