3.22 Intersection red light.

Do you think this specific intersection light rule should be changed?

• Yes

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 47 61.0%

• Total voters

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You and I might be going 50mph or 65mph, but there is still a chance a p1 plows into you going 100mph from Garage and kills you and there is nothing to prevent that even when you have right of way or adhere to the speed limit. So why should I be punished (and having to pay for the car repair) for driving legaly and ending up with a tier 2 car and the p1 goes "scot free"

I have already took this into consideration, but here is my point of view about this, it is the same situation that some car comes from the forest off-ramp speeding off towards bollerstreet, there is a risk of a car being hit at pufferstreet and there is a chance a car gonna be hit coming from williams street, there is a risk everywhere in traffic and these example that i have mentioned isn't refundable by staff if you get into it, it's just simply a situation handled by police, yes the intersection might have more chance of that but of all the evidence i have seen throughout the years of my perp playtime i seen that everytime a vehicle comes towards intersection doesn't matter from which way they atleast slow down a little, nothing related to the rule it's just a sense that you might tier your vehicle, trust me especially supercars owners they are the least to put their cars of a risk to tier their vehicle.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Why is it a rule?

Would you run a red light on a busy intersection in real life for no reason, where cars are traveling 50-70MPH? No, because if you get hit by a car you will most likely be dead.
Not to mention the effect it has on a player abiding by the rule when a car runs the red light getting them killed or their car tired for no reason.

There are countless arguments and reasons why it's a rule, all I can personally say is. Just stop and wait not even 15 seconds dude, it is not hard.

Yes i get your point of view, but comparing perp to real life i think i wouldn't also buy a house just to zerg it with my friends and make cocaine, and not to mention where i live there is multiple intersections where they seem to be empty as hell midnight and i run them all the time, weird flex but hope it gives an example of what i'm trying to say.

Reaction score
Honestly it's just bad map design. Warning everyone who can't be fucking waiting twenty seconds at an empty intersection for a light to go green isn't going to fix the problem, nor will removing/reconstituting the rule. The intersection should be turned into a roundabout, cause then people would be forced to slow down, and the need for the rule would be gone.
V6 has solved this. Now you just have to be very patient until it's completely finished.

Reaction score
I have already took this into consideration, but here is my point of view about this, it is the same situation that some car comes from the forest off-ramp speeding off towards bollerstreet, there is a risk of a car being hit at pufferstreet and there is a chance a car gonna be hit coming from williams street, there is a risk everywhere in traffic and these example that i have mentioned isn't refundable by staff if you get into it, it's just simply a situation handled by police, yes the intersection might have more chance of that but of all the evidence i have seen throughout the years of my perp playtime i seen that everytime a vehicle comes towards intersection doesn't matter from which way they atleast slow down a little, nothing related to the rule it's just a sense that you might tier your vehicle, trust me especially supercars owners they are the least to put their cars of a risk to tier their vehicle.
I would direct you to this rule as it applies in this situation. If you are gunning it 80mph (for example) in a 35mph zone and on top of that ignoring a yield you are at fault and should be punished accordingly.

3.15 Vehicle Damage​

Players must avoid damaging the vehicle they are currently driving to the best of their ability and make a constant effort to avoid colliding with other cars, walls or other entities. This also applies if the car in question is stolen or work-related. Players who commit an action that is likely to cause damage to their vehicle must have a valid reason to do so that outweighs the risks associated. For example, Fleeing life-threatening danger or running someone over in defence of yourself or someone else are justified reasons to collide with objects or otherwise damage the car. Ramming cars out of a Parking space solely to claim that parking space is also prohibited.

Reaction score
I don't get this urge from some people to run the red light at the intersection, it is the most dangerous thing you can pull off for yourself and everyone else involved. The intersection becomes a death trap for everyone driving on the highway as soon as one car breaks down from a rule break.

You can run any other red light if you know its empty and if you're not plowing through with 100mph, I couldn't care less but this one spot is just too dumb to do this sort of thing.

My solution for Lelios: Add subway surfer gameplay to keep everyone entertained while waiting for the lights.

Reaction score
The people who have been banned were already warned for it OR it was in combination with another rule. I have not issued a ban for running the intersection red light as the first course of action.

People who are applying for staff should know not to run the red light. If they do not know this, they are not ready to join the staff team.
Go on PD if you wanna play traffic cops bro

Reaction score
Go on PD if you wanna play traffic cops bro
I frequently do play as RTU! However, running the red light is not only against the law, but the rules. It causes unnecessary problems and it is a very minor inconvenience to stop and wait.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If there was a change/removal of the rule then I could see Veiko making billions of dollars in sales- imagine if you could invest in that business

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 21153
this is only the past hour btw , the dude is just sitting at the main intersection . This is the most cringe thing ive seen in my 2 years old perp
farming staff xp think its nerdy tbf u not got something better to do most fuys running through it end up on windowshields anyway

Reaction score
Personally, feel 3.22 should be a in character situation for plpd to do so, instead of a mod handing 20+ warnings in an hour for it. (not to dis but dear god erwin is a man of dedication)

Perhaps it could be reworked into the lines of "players must take reasonable precautions when approaching intersection and adhere to traffic laws unless valid reason to do otherwise- failure to do so makes player liable for damages in reports."

Make it a financial punishment- that will discourage