30/08/2017 - Rule Changes Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logo.png
Hey everyone, tonight the staff team conducted a meeting and discussed the current rules and what changes should be made, below i'll list what changes have either been recently changed, or changed tonight:

• 3.5 - Reverted to it's original state - Specifically removed was "if a user disconnects for over an hour then NLR goes into play. Another addition made - Specifically "Players should not use or act upon any information gained from other players which is relevant to their previous death, while their NLR timer is active."
  • 5.1 - Reverted to it's original state - Specifically removed was "user's cannot mug at the drug dealer"
  • 2.4 - Edited - Specifically changed so that "Any in-game items cannot be exchanged for IRL funds"
  • 3.7 - Edited - Specifically removed "Any type of fortification or defense in the bazaar or business shops is prohibited." and added examples within the construction booklet
  • 3.8 - Edited - Changed the elevated platforms section from "Excessively" to "Any"
  • 3.24 - Edited - Added "
    The exception to this rule allows you to talk about OOC related things when it does not affect anyone around you, or anyone openly involved in a roleplay situaion, for example when inside your base or in a private area."
  • 5.2 - Edited - Added "
    unless they have been robbed, scammed, or have loaned the money to/by the player who will refuse to return the money"
All these rule additions should be added fairly soon, hope they're all to your liking, take care everyone!

rat

Reaction score
Nice rule changes friend I completely agree with them! Good to see the staff team back in form!

Reaction score
  • Fantastic work!
    Great Job!
    Splendid Effort!
    Outstanding Performance!
    Extraordinary Act!

Reaction score
Nobody on the forums seems to care about anything but the new rating
I personally find it quite
mobilelogo.png

Reaction score
Why have you added the zing rating, I have no idea what zing is supposed to mean.
Also the era of easy dd selling is over, thus end the good times of when you could sit in an alley with half of your net worth in your pocket.
Pretty nifty I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.