504 Gotti Boyz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
*An encrypted image arrives sent from a burner phone*

This is what happens when you have too high of a potassium intake and develop cancer.

358CBDA7EC326F717D5E9DDBCE774210A47BBE10
getting your butt buddies to dumb rate only goes to prove to the furthest extent how you're butthurt and sore losers.

There may be a lot of potasium but at least we dont leave salt after every raid.

Reaction score
There may be a lot of potasium but at least we dont leave salt after every raid.

The reason why LCN was disbanded and why people defected from banana crew was because of non-stop crying; you may have the roles reversed there.

Reaction score
*An encrypted image arrives sent from a burner phone*

This is what happens when you have too high of a potassium intake and develop cancer.

358CBDA7EC326F717D5E9DDBCE774210A47BBE10
getting your butt buddies to dumb rate only goes to prove to the furthest extent how you're butthurt and sore losers.
those are nice guns ,went into my storage. for survivng and killing like 7-8 people :D

Reaction score
Smh guys stop being salty and rating eachother dumb or whatever. This is a game and you've finally got orgs raiding eachother again. No need for OOC beef, most of you are mates in OOC and are just being immature. Be happy that something is finally happening

Deleted member 4116

Smh guys stop being salty and rating eachother dumb or whatever. This is a game and you've finally got orgs raiding eachother again. No need for OOC beef, most of you are mates in OOC and are just being immature. Be happy that something is finally happening
Nah forum war is just the best part about war

Reaction score

Sorry Collier, the guys have some kind of emotional attachment to virtual weapons and feel the need to grow an Ego on a sandbox game. I told everyone to keep the beef IC because I have no problem with any one of them until they started attacking people personally like little children; puberty does some shit.

Reaction score
Sorry Collier, the guys have some kind of emotional attachment to virtual weapons and feel the need to grow an Ego on a sandbox game. I told everyone to keep the beef IC because I have no problem with any one of them until they started attacking people personally like little children; puberty does some shit.
I had no problm until you started getting rude after winning raids, asking for your stuff back and taking stuff to heart, its just a game, dont take it OOC

Reaction score
I had no problm until you started getting rude after winning raids, asking for your stuff back and taking stuff to heart, its just a game, dont take it OOC

I'm not taking anything to heart, believe me. I asked for my shit back because you guys counter-raided like it was DarkRP and when I asked you why you said "Why not?"; just indicating you're waiting for any biological thing to move so you can shoot at it, also because we were the only people to shoot according to you. The winning raids part isn't something that concerning from me considering everytime you guys kill one of us whilst we have a baseball bat you says "ez" in OOC, not to mention your kill-binds that are overly excessive and just childish. The reason why I was going to leave was because it was toxic and full of crybabies, which you are all making very evident to the public now.

Reaction score
I'm not taking anything to heart, believe me. I asked for my shit back because you guys counter-raided like it was DarkRP and when I asked you why you said "Why not?"; just indicating you're waiting for any biological thing to move so you can shoot at it, also because we were the only people to shoot according to you. The winning raids part isn't something that concerning from me considering everytime you guys kill one of us whilst we have a baseball bat you says "ez" in OOC, not to mention your kill-binds that are overly excessive and just childish. The reason why I was going to leave was because it was toxic and full of crybabies, which you are all making very evident to the public now.
sym

Reaction score
I'm allied with the base you was raiding you sausage

Reaction score
I love you aquaa no disrepec
IT'S A JOKE DON'T GET TRIGGERED IT'S A JOKE DON'T GET TRIGGERED IT'S A JOKE DON'T GET TRIGGERED IT'S A JOKE DON'T GET TRIGGERED

7c85b98d7e86e5021b0780d8dea88174.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.