504 Gotti Boyz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Aquaa stop saying you started getting mad when someone started calling people something cus of their age or weight/height. You called me a 11 year old earlier and was talking shit cus i am young.

Reaction score
IT'S A JOKE DON'T GET TRIGGERED IT'S A JOKE DON'T GET TRIGGERED IT'S A JOKE DON'T GET TRIGGERED IT'S A JOKE DON'T GET TRIGGERED

7c85b98d7e86e5021b0780d8dea88174.jpg
XSrQ8rg.png

Reaction score
Aquaa stop saying you started getting mad when someone started calling people something cus of their age or weight/height. You called me a 11 year old earlier and was talking shit cus i am young.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings tinky

Reaction score
Anyways, if we can stop getting our feelings hurt OOC and continue killing each other WITHIN REASON AND WITHIN THE RULES everything will be fine and there will be action and less cry babies. thanks guys

Reaction score
Anyways, if we can stop getting our feelings hurt OOC and continue killing each other WITHIN REASON AND WITHIN THE RULES everything will be fine and there will be action and less cry babies. thanks guys
#puffysanvichforenforcer not u

Deleted member 6228

guess ill just install a car security upgrade since thats all you little guys can manage to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction score
Smh guys stop being salty and rating eachother dumb or whatever. This is a game and you've finally got orgs raiding eachother again. No need for OOC beef, most of you are mates in OOC and are just being immature. Be happy that something is finally happening
|
v
Organizations within the forums have always been a grey area where we did not monitor their behavior much other than when the Report feature was used. They were treated as a mix of both OOC and IC, however there were no specific rules in place that regulated organization posts.

This has lead to several organization posts including information about their illegal activities, such as muggings, bank robberies, marijuana growing operations, etc. As well as several instances of behavior which does not conform to the rules of the forums.

From this point on organization posts will be regarded as a website homepage for that organization. However this website would be treated as though it were hosted within a western country so it is subject to guidelines similar to that of /advert. This includes but is not limited to, no discussion of illegal activities, no outright discriminatory behavior, and real life images. You are welcome to discuss these topics in game and share your true propaganda that way, but the posts in the Organizations section must be void of this. We will notify people that are in violation of these terms and give them a few days to clear it up before deletion. As owner please check your own organization threads as soon as possible.
stop being a salty partypooper
its common sense that childish taunting and braindead remarks be used on org pages in order to conjure up :beef: even if it is just for show

Reaction score
Smh guys stop being salty and rating eachother dumb or whatever. This is a game and you've finally got orgs raiding eachother again. No need for OOC beef, most of you are mates in OOC and are just being immature. Be happy that something is finally happening

Totally agree, I've had so fucking fun today, from the point where I blew a fucking grenade in my hand trying to raid them to the point where I fucking 1 tapped a banana so bad.. Finally I am having fun again, and its true that some people ( FROM BOTH SIDES) takes this too seriously but we cant have everything I guess xD

Reaction score
However I must say this actually shows something..

B9dYd4x.png

avyOqQW.png

Just stop rating dumb, its a fucking war, shoot instead of rating dumb ffs

Reaction score
Imagine hating someone because they wouldn't help you get into Olsen so you call them a rim pmsl
RGaQd6s.png

Reaction score
Imagine hating someone because they wouldn't help you get into Olsen so you call them a rim pmsl
no one's allowed in Olsen unless they pay me $200 worth of figurines from my favorite anime, rimlicks try to rimlick but i keep telling them to get their mom's credit card or they will never get an invite :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.