6.4: Documenting Firearms Sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What law do you wish to Edit/Add: 6.4: Documenting Firearms Sales

Your version of the law: 6.4: Documenting Firearms Sales:
If a person wishes to sell firearms in any way, whether public or private, they must keep a complete and honest log of all transactions involving firearms. Failure to produce a complete and honest log of firearms and offensive weapons sales defined in 2.6 at the bequest of an LEO or failing to document every sale of a weapon correctly with the name of the buyer of the weapon, the time of sale, the type of weapon and the amount the weapon was sold for is a criminal offence. Editing logged transactions or attempting to deceive LEO's in matters related to the logging of weapons sales for any reason or in any way (whiting out purchases, writing over purchases, presenting an invalid ledger etc.) is a criminal offence.

Why do you believe this law should be Added/Edited: It would add a whole deal of user interaction and allow police to track down criminals more easily by identifying the owner of a weapon.

However, to make this work, we will need to add an item that can allow you to edit a document when used. I would suggest that this be some sort of stock book prop that when in the inventory and left clicked, opens a document and allows you to write down your purchases and locks them from editing when entered. They can also be forged with some sort of paint-like tool with a slightly different shade of white to hide purchases, and some black to forge lettering.
The item can be placed as a prop and then examined if alt+e is pressed while viewing it, all changes, including forgery will be visible when viewed.

*Edited to include offensive weapons.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A great big walloping +Support from me. This will make it easier to track down criminals and gives it a more realistic experience instead of selling weapons like selling milk; you just go and buy it instead of actually filling any paperwork.

Reaction score
+support i thought of this before but i was too lazy to do anything. But i'm gonna give it a big support on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.