Status
Not open for further replies.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bob Bobov/ Google Chrome
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bryon English/ *Spaceshots*
His/Her SteamID:-
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Spaceshots was being a complete minge rolling out in his rc car around the city impounding cars for no reason and also not following laws. While he was not following the laws he was at the same time evading arrest as the police were on pursuit after him he got shot at multiple times and he still didn't decide to give up putting his life at high risk for no reason and later on it ended up killing cops only because of him being a minge.

If you see in the videos that if Spaceshots was actually doing his job the police would be able to respond to other more important 911 calls but instead he was being a troll making it harder for everyone to actually do their job.

I also wanna add up that this is not the first time me or staff members have seen him rolling in a gov job and being a complete minge one example was when he was a medic and mass propushed cars in a fire so they could explode and @Lelios gave him a warning as he has not broken rules ever. But it seems like ever since he resigned that he has not should any potential in actually roleplaying on the server.
Evidence (Demo Required):
You can see his disabled car that has been shot down I don't have any evidence of it being shot down but I heard the shots all the way from CH but I am sure that in his demos you can actually see the car getting shot down, also he killed an officer to the left in the water you can't actually see it but the officer got killed by him you can see that in the time it happened if you check in OOC logs or just normal logs.
Here you can see him to the right in handcuffs and a guy next to me crowbarred him out cus of him being searched from the police.
After that, I even called the rc to ask what's going on and he even admits to me that it's not him and that its Bryon English.
- the other videos are kinda already explained what happened in them or kinda if something is unclear with the rest just ask me.
6.https://youtu.be/W0rzU7wHrc0
https://gyazo.com/5ff66d558063cc088a50c254bb96748a
Also, I am leaving this to staff to decide what to do I am not gonna argue in the comments.
Tick: none but I could send the whole demo if it would be easier for staff to look throw the whole situation

A1L

Reaction score
This was early in the afternoon, this is all fun and games where it was between RC and Cops was just generally having fun making some role-play instead of doing fuck all. Cops seemed to be having fun and staff didn't mind. ( @Jason Kile & @Draxen )

Reaction score
I had no problem with what was happening tbh, it was a bit of a laugh and it seemed as if every party was enjoying it

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to state that the PD was in on it all and they seemed to have an enjoyable time. I am friends with Jason Kile who was the officer on at the time and he didn't care. I also get a staffs agreement on it and I had already spoken to Draxen about it. No one was complaining about it and they were all having a laugh. Video 2,3,4&5 don't prove anything so I don't even know why it's there. I am trying to create some quality RP that everyone enjoys and has a laugh about it. The server is dead as a fucking dodo and it seems like you don't like to have fun. I don't even see why you have a problem when you're barely on the server anyway, so this is barely effecting you.

'I also wanna add up that this is not the first time me or staff members have seen him rolling in a gov job and being a complete minge one example was when he was a medic and mass propushed cars in a fire so they could explode and @Lelios gave him a warning as he has not broken rules ever. But it seems like ever since he resigned that he has not should any potential in actually roleplaying on the server. '
^Nothing related to the AR, so no idea what you're trying to prove here^

'f you see in the videos that if Spaceshots was actually doing his job the police would be able to respond to other more important 911 calls but instead he was being a troll making it harder for everyone to actually do their job.'
^Completely untrue, server was dead and they all agreed to join in because of it.^

TLDR - I always get a staffs view on it and if they allow me to do it if the server is dead, then I do it. If I affect anyone then I obviously give them compensation. Everyone here was all in on it and it provided some quality RP.

Reaction score
Difference is I have asked for permission from staff when the server is not alive, I'm not doing this when the server is full of players. I have also said in the AR that all the users involved have agreed to take part ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction score
wtf is this trying to prove, you're not even involved so please stop commenting

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You still broke rules no matter what even if the server was empty rules are made to be followed.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It can be you and 5 other people but the rules are there to be followed. Several players have been punished for messing around and you should NOT be an exception

Reaction score
-Involved-
Yes,I was patroling with @Jason Kile and @A1L @SpaceShots being minge as RC and I got rammed to death tbh yesterday there is much more people than today and they both did same thing but nobody and me wasn't have a problem with that.
it's up to staff but I have no problem with that.

Reaction score
Everyone that was on-duty was all in on it and was all having a laugh. I was not being malicious in any kind

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I will go mass rdm we are all gonna have a laugh but I will still get permabanned cus Its breaking RULES.
I am letting now staff to decide what to do.

Reaction score
What I'm trying to say is:

I have asked for permission from staff members and they have allowed me to do it as long as I'm not negatively affecting anyone in anyway. I have done neither of those since everyone has agreed to join in.

I have been told if I have made a report for permission and has not been negatively affecting anyone, then I am fine to do so

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Draxen joined way after all this happened so all the stuff your saying right now is a lie

rat

Reaction score
involved btw

I find in my time on perpheads that stuff like this is generally accepted if everyone consents and is having a good time. Here is a video on consent so you know how to express that you do not want to be involved in something

Reaction score
I also get a staffs agreement on it and I had already spoken to Draxen about it.
To get me out of this. Yesterday @SpaceShots got reported for minging around as RC. I started a conversation with him on steam:

1543862403661.png

and it all ended by me telling him to stop, and if he continues he will be punished.

Today (which this AR is about) when I joined the server. I went to the kitchen to get some food, while leaving I saw that @SpaceShots messaged me on steam but when I came back I forgot about it and didn't read his message.

This is the conversation:

04ed856800d88f6cdbb0554fa0c3692c.png

I never gave @SpaceShots permission to break any rule(s).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.