A good mouse

Reaction score
I always had the logitech g300, unfortunately I can't find it for sale anymore.
Logitech-G300-1000-0758396.jpg
Any suggestions pls, one that would last for quite a while and comfortable to the hand, like all mice should be.
cc_iStock_24626120_LARGE_16x9.jpg

Reaction score
Logitech G502, the exact model doesn’t matter as there are a few of them. Not sure they have many differences, some might be older. The one I am currently using is the G502 Hero, and I have a G502 proteus core as a backup. The hero is RGB if you’re into that, the proteus core is Logitech standard blue LED. Both have customizable weight. 10/10 recommend these mice, I think most people will say the same

Reaction score
Side note I have my old G502 proteus still from when I was in like 6th grade and it still works fine. And is in perfect condition. Needless to say no matter the product if you take good care of it, it’ll last. there is also a wireless model if you’re into that. Personally not my cup of tea.

Reaction score
I use the ROCCAT Kone Aimo. It is really nice and with it's button on the left side, you can control the volume on your PC by holding it and scrolling the mousewheel.
roccat-kone-aimo-rgba-remastered-gamingmus.jpg

Reaction score
G502 HERO SE here, I replaced my G502 Proteus Spectrum from 2016 and they work fine. I had to get my HERO replaced by warranty however after 6 months of use where the left click was fucking up (drag&drop would randomly let go and some double clicking), Amazon swiftly sent a free replacement however. I'd recommend you get the standard G502 for cheaper and don't bother with HERO even though the sensor is a upgrade, the build quality doesn't feel like it is.

Corsair Ironclaw is also pretty nice but really it depends on your hands.

Mim

Reaction score
If your used to Logitech id say to stick to it, I use the G502 HERO as my mouse and I love it, lots of DPI Options and buttons etc, but comfortable at the same time.

Reaction score
Glorious model o-, it only weighs 58 grams, has an amazing sensor, cord is barely noticable it's like playing with a wireless mouse and it's really comfortable to use.