Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: A computer

Short explanation (in notes):
- play games on it
- go on google
- have a social network on it

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): I think i should be added because it would firstly add a lot on fun times to make, secondly if you could have a social network you could organise party secretly, and play games also maybe go on google and look at the forum in the game! the optional ones are there because that would boost the rp, and also give more things to do!

Optional additions:
- hacking into pc's
- bulding pc's
- download apps
- pc gets malware, needs a pc tech to fix it.

Reaction score
1. You can already play games on your phone.

2. Why would the dev's bother to implement Google on the system when you can just RP it.

3. A social network seems to excessive, but a group chat on the phone would be nice.

4. Trying to create a PC system is not easy to be honest. It would take ages as far as I know.

There is also another suggestion for hacking. Did you even bother searching it?

Reaction score
There's a reason for the search bar you know. This has been denied before and will be denied again. It's mainly because you can just open a window on your computer or use the web browser when pressing shift+tab. -SUPPORT

Reaction score
As the author of PCMod 15, i can tell you what you just suggested would take twice the amount of work put into PH itself.
There's a damn good reason PCMod 15 does not have any of this. Because it's shit tons of work! (And i'm the laziest coder you'll ever meet... but that aside it's still shit tons of work.)

If you want to play games, do it on your real PC.
If you want to Google, do it on your real PC.
If you want to go on a Social Network, do it on your real PC.

This really is not necessary.

Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone is obsessed with all this hacking bullshit that watch_dogs came up with.

There's already a phone in game and also a TV which covers most of this stuff. It's really unnecessary and pointless. Therefore, no reason to implement it.
-Support

Reaction score
This simply becomes too excessive, and will take a whole ton of work to properly function. And most people will just keep on using their phones to contact each other, rather than on a computer.

-support

MattIs

denied.jpg

@Riekelt knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.