Chris' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Chris was an amazing staff member and will always be one, non-staff or not. He's got an excellent rule and law knowledge and as far as I know, it reaches to Chrissy's level of knowledge.

I have seen him roleplay as an officer and even when off-duty he enforced the laws, there have been multiple occasions where the laws weren't enforced when he was off-duty, this lead to him taking matters into his own hands. He did a very good job of finding the best solution to every situation and this shows that he's perfect enforcer material.

I have occasionally roleplayed with Chris, and I have learned a ton from him which has lead me here today. Nobody can really hate Chris for enforcing the rules and/or giving you warnings because it's a volunteer position, he doesn't do it to be a dick to anyone. If anything, the rule-breaker is the asshole in most rule infringement situations.

Chris received many good recommendations as an Enforcer and Moderator, and even when he resigned he still received more.
I can't find anything that's negative about Chris's roleplay style nor moderation, which yet again proves Chris is ready for another round of autistic reports and complaints. (Complaints which mostly come from people who lack law and rule knowledge)

Chris' style of replying is constructive beyond the requirement to be understood within the community and have lead to many situations where both parts have come to an agreement. I have never seen anyone as organized and respected as him, if you decide to accept Chris into the staff team again, you may want to consider how much work he puts into his position, just like Ayjay did when he had his moderator rank back in 2015 sometime in November.

EDIT: Another thing is, the times he's been put a lot of pressure on, he has carefully explained and let the other part understand before slapping them with a punishment of some kind, whether it's in-character or in an admin situation.

I hope you get your rank back some time @Chris and hopes you have a promotion to Administrator. (if you have the time, which I assume you do considering you're applying for staff)

I could write up to two pages about the positives from you, and more but I don't want to jam the thread completely.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes please! Chris knows what he is doing! In sits with him he takes over the sit almost and helps out the user and sometimes even the staff member!

Reactions: M
Reaction score
By far the best candidate in a long time.

7drHiqr.gif

Clearly has my support.

Active
Friendly
Knows the laws and rules extremely well
Very active within the action request section
Outstanding role play

Only thing I can think of to deny him is his past immaturity (which does not exist now on the server)

Reaction score
To be frank, Chris is the best Enforcer applicant at this current time. He knows the rules and interprets them to an extent better than some moderators as evidenced by him being consulted about and drafting other's ban disputes -- essentially proving some of our current moderators wrong about the rules that they're supposed to know. Not to mention his long-lasting activity within the AR section (As you know, some Enforcer applicants love to attempt to pop out of no where and try to showcase their rule knowledge and increase their involvement within the community for a short amount of time which usually ends up feeling quite superficial as their involvement ends as soon as they're denied or accepted.).

His roleplay is excellent, his conduct and activity within and out of the community is excellent (Deputy Chief of the PLPD, PH wiki, Eternal,etc). I'm not too sure why he got denied the last time but, it's quite undeniable that he'd be an excellent Enforcer+ if given the opportunity.

+support

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Chris is the superhero Perp needs and deserves. He is a magnificent member of this community, and has contributed in so many ways. His police RP is top notch, and I can say personally, that his attitude has completely changed from the last time he was moderator. He used to be a mingey mod, there's no denying (Ph corrupt even?:booty:) but that side of him has completely gone now. His rule knowledge is outstanding, and his dedication to the Police alongside Chrissy and Jordan is top notch. I've seen the spreadsheets and Google docs, smart looking stuff.

He supports leaving the EU and is great at giving bribes for me to
+Support Take him or PH Riot

Reaction score
Fuck yes?!

Awesome member. Awesome person. Handles the PLPD like a charm.

Do i really need to say more? He has a fantastic rule and law knowledge, and he surely has the capability to handle being a staff member!

Reaction score
Very professional, knows laws and rules amazingly, was good mod before, should get accepted

+support

Reaction score
+Support

have been friends with Chris since I joined the community. This in no way affects my ability to give an impartial view. He is an amazing person with a great ability to follow the rules and enforce them, he knows almost every single rule off by heart. I have been no clipping over Chris for the past few months, and I cannot stress enough how useful he will be as a staff member. He will have my vote in the next meeting.

Reaction score
Although I don't like Chris very much, mainly due to a recent argument, I can't deny he would be an excellent staff member. Here are my reasons for and against:

For:
Excellent rule/laws knowledge.
Good roleplayer
Excellent situation management skills.

Against:
Can be quite insulting/overbearing sometimes.

Overall I am supporting his enforcer application.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support
Chris is an excellent roleplayer and his status as Deputy Chief of the PD only supports the fact that he is very knowledgeable of the rules.
Clearly one of the better candidates for the position!

Status
Not open for further replies.