United Kingdom

ACTIVE ON TEAMSPEAK?
Yes.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?
No.

WHY I WISH TO BE AN ENFORCER:

PREFACE
32c2c17c6c.png

It has now been several weeks since I received my last outcome from an enforcer application. I would like to take a moment to express how delighted I was with the overwhelming support for my case; the original application can be found here. With regard to its rejection, I have discussed it with a member of the senior administration and taken in the feedback.

Recently others have remarked on how much they see that I have changed and improved for the better in the community: the reason I have changed is because I felt like I didn’t do the role as much justice as I could have last time, and would love to support the community which I enjoy so much once again as a staff member.

ABOUT ME
32c2c17c6c.png

If you don't already know me, I am @Chris - Deputy Chief of the PD and an ex-moderator that served from the start of 2015 up until October. I currently study A-Levels in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths, and if all goes well I hope to be studying Medicine in 2017.

I consider myself to be a mature, level-headed individual with a good ethical stance and brilliant mediation skills. I actively go above and beyond in the community and strive to help everyone enjoy their time here. Bar a couple of people I can think of, I'm relatively certain that I get on well with everyone!

CURRENT INVOLVEMENT
32c2c17c6c.png

Since returning to the community I have been involving myself as much as I can. Key evidence of this includes:

PLPD Deputy Chief
I am already involved in the management of the police department alongside @Jordan and @Chrissy. This remit involves lots of planning, professional interactions, decision making, as well as handling of supervisor complaints - which are akin to ban requests. I feel that I have an incredible knowledge of the law and its function. Given that only 2 others currently hold the role of managing the PD, I think that I already carry a relatively large amount of trust and responsibility.

perpheads.info
With the aim of improving the informational sources available to all members of the community, I launched perpheads.info with @Riekelt. Although in its early stages, contributors are continually expanding it and making it a worthwhile venture; the initial reception seems to be fantastic.

KyNJhIpwIQS0EbqnyDLgjM_K3ERy08IoUU-D6X2YmnlUc_xaHjLTCHO_gIxI0Ig1Eo-v3oCT03NuYN0pTzycNryKhK5RGO_Agx_dv2DGONQbFMB7DhIBAD-WWY7OQUlZgZ4WmdCd

Forum Activity
I am frequently involved in discussions on the forum. This includes creating detailed action requests and responses to action requests of others; I feel that through doing this when the opportunity arises I can demonstrate my knowledge of the rules whilst keeping the server clean and fair for everyone.

In Game
When on the server, I actively support people in the OOC and Help chat. There have also been several times where the staff team have been AFK and I have helped settle matters and advise on the rules/laws, or came to the aid of new players to explain how things work. Lately, I have spent a lot of time with @Murtsley, @GraveDinosaur and@Youseff and I am very hopeful that they can testify my knowledge and application of the rules.

TeamSpeak Activity
I am often active on the TS3 and available to help others upon request. This involvement also coincides with my role as deputy chief of the police department, as it is typically used for meetings and interviews.

PAST INVOLVEMENT
32c2c17c6c.png

PH CS:GO Tournament
Although we never necessarily declared a winner due to the inactivity of a couple of the final teams, we did have a massively fun, well received experience with the tournament. The players majorly enjoyed participating, and even those who didn't participate managed to share the good times (and the bad times
Rh5VhZW9pEFJBfow5IWTGxb9O_6WWju4yVCZ1M7PwxzIpKg8Ff0VFwBXWSZ4NBPLv-KKQ0wcTKovuZGfxQCNsn2ca4kG0SDt8Q3v7uZJLI7PCLrfoc2EYUidYHHMnGWI7IKOckRq
) by watching the live stream. This took a lot of time and commitment to organise with a boatload of help from @Kitty, @Ben Lockwood and @MoronPipllyd.

VODs for this event are available as follows:

https://perpheads.com/threads/cs-go-tournament-day-1-24-08-vods.9994/
https://perpheads.com/threads/cs-go-tournament-day-2-26-08-vods.10015/
https://perpheads.com/threads/cs-go-tournament-day-3-26-08-vods.10031/

'BBC News'
As another so-called 'event' we spent a couple of days organising news broadcasts streamed from the office. There's no VODs for this unfortunately (so we can't relive @Andoyan's legendary invasion) but overall people found the experience to be fun and unique.

https://perpheads.com/threads/bbc-news-register-your-interest.6572/

Tekkit Tournament
Featuring old timers like @Trande, I had a lot of fun hosting a Tekkit match with people.

https://perpheads.com/threads/perpheads-tekkit-team-industry-battle.5957/

MY RECORD
32c2c17c6c.png

I have a majorly clean record. My last warning was issued over a year ago.

BANS
pG1aP2oP_j0AMYIz0uQanLXIS0ELOLQQ32RLcG6VYCVglpj-f8m1lTLLr4AoMzACbz6gaeD4DNDnoT1u05bfzkyMvu_CE2blqoBJcjNXJThJ2LYqqOlfcGBs_eihXad-6f9F6ov6

WARNINGS
y8dwcEniwAeRDzgnF2bWroCadKAQRyQKvngJyOYGSB2pVDwdtUEmCe1bRVi9fwxvEoIJkB5ax_naozYHGwjAnA8rQwrm4P5SEP8DT2DE3q5cRSU-UijhW7t729uEVzzYHjP_jCW0

FURTHER EVIDENCE OF SUITABILITY
32c2c17c6c.png

I feel that there are many compelling reasons why I am suitable for this role, which can be backed up with evidence.

Action Requests
As if it wasn’t obvious, making action requests helps the community, shows committment to keeping it clean, and when both successful and coherent, shows a sound ability to administrate. Since February 4th, I have contributed 33 action requests, and only one of them has not been accepted (I withdrew it based on the fact that I wasn’t aware a player was lagging).

Furthermore, on two recent occasions, my analysis alone has been declared as the reason for the acceptance of separate action requests.

Recommendations
Over the period of under two months, I have accrued a total of 10 individual recommendations, including two from current staff members.

CLOSING
32c2c17c6c.png

As I said in a previous application, I think I can do myself justice now upon reflection of how things went last time. I have been reliably informed that the enforcer applications will be reviewed in weeks to come, therefore I hope that this length of time and committment to the community will be enough to prove that I am serious about this role.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Kind Regards,
Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chris is definitely suitable to become a member of staff! He has made lots of action requests recently showing his knowledge of the server rules. As well as this he has a great knowledge of the server laws as he is a great supervisor. Overall I am going to support your staff application Chris!

Good luck

Reaction score
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Let's be honest here, if anyone is worthy of Enforcer, it's this shit.
He's one of the best, if not the best police-role players.
He knows the laws (and rules) off by heart, the sweaty bastard.
He's put more hours into getting little fuckers banned than anyone (How many fucking action requests have you done for fuck sake)

*ahem* just hurry up and accept this *ahem*

Reaction score
Please - please let this be accepted. It's so obvious that he has shown his worth in the community again and again. Such a nice person as well, very friendly when handling situations and holds onto his temper all the time! As Marxx said, hurry up and accept this.

Reaction score
+Support
No one is more deserving then chris, hes a fantastic member of the community with fantastic rule knowledge.

He's very active within the server and forums, and is generally a really nice guy.

As i said theres no one more deserving.

Reaction score
Oh so that's what all those action requests were for I mean...

Chris would make an excellent member of staff once again as he was before. The way you deal with situations is certainly not obsolete so it'll be a nice, warm welcome for you to return to the staff team again; especially due to all you've done with helping the Police department as well as the newly found Wiki.

Reaction score
+Support

During the time that I was alting, I think that he is an amazing cop aswell as roleplayer. I think that with his knowledge of the rules and his strictness, he would be a great badmin enforcer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support for the reasons I said before:
+Support
Very well structured application, amazing rule knowledge, law knowledge and maturity. Every report I go to which he has made or is on him he stays calm and mature and has never been wrong to be honest. Definitely deserves to be a staff member again.
I really like the way you have organised your application it's very lovely.

Reaction score
I cant think of any reason not to accept him so go ahead and rate me dumb if you think there is.

Chris is a true leader in the police force and a great and supportive community member. He would make a very good enforcer good luck buddy.

Deleted member 5920

-Support, called me a dick.

+support helped me out a lot on teamspeak when I had some questions about the laws.

Reaction score
You have two warnings for making illegal U-Turns as an officer
Do you REALISE what making an Illegal U-Turn can do when you don't have your lights and sirens on? DO YOU? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DANGER YOU CAN PUT PEOPLE IN WITH A SIMPLE U-TURN?
-Support We don't allow illegal U-Turns here
+Support tho, I think Chris' police work on PERP shows just how hard he tries for the server, and that he would make a great enforcer/mod. Also, just look at how FRIEKING DETAILED his ARs are. You do not win when Chris makes an AR on you.

Kay

Reaction score
+Support
Chris is a outstanding , hardworking and friendly person in the PH Community
He's put so much effort into the police Department + helping people in TS & IG
Chris deserves the enforcer spot!
Good Luck
Kind Regards
Caineyy

Reaction score
I would like to give a +Support for @Chris because even i don´t know him so mutch i think he is a good roleplayer in total i have Watched him many times when Chris has been roleplaying on the server so i am going to say a big +Support from here.

Kind regards from Delta_Force_DK

Reaction score
For the love of god, why hasn't he been accepted yet? I've RPed with Chris for a while now (usually on the receiving end of justice) and I know he can hold his in in difficult situations. He has a charming charisma and is a funny guy in general.

I've seen him deal with issues involving officers breaking rules before and describe to me afterwords his "Staff withdrawals" and he took care of the situations perfectly, calm and collective.

Please, accept this guy! +support

MattIs

+Support - Was a great staff member, always responded to reports and helped out on the forums.

Reactions: M
Reaction score
Excellent role-player and an outstanding community rolemodel. He was a fantastic member of the Perpheads Administration team in the past and I find him suitable to reacquire his duties. My support to you; Chris.

Reaction score
Just wanted to point out that Chris is a walking problem a really, really good role player. I've known Chris for a bit and I would consider him as a really good friend of mine. His role playing skills are on point and his use of vocabulary is also superb may I just add. So superb, everytime I try and use a more superior dialect I'd get mocked because I probably don't know the meaning or I pronounce it like a spastic. (stick to normal words and slang innit).

I would implore that Chris should be given the rank of enforcer, as staff he did an excellent job responding to reports and dished out a hefty amount of punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.