Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Don't fucking remind me!

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • I'm not waiting for results

Votes: 38 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Got the result in, I will post them later as I'm busy atm but long story short I thought I did better when I was doing them. Got lower than I expected. Smashed Health and Social tho. Geography I can't do, English I passed 1 part, Science I passed, however, maths I failed. Business I did ok. I will see what I can do with these, But I mean there's always the Military. :meh:

Reaction score
I'm fucking gassed lads, passed everything even though my maths teacher was telling me I wouldn't pass, perhaps PERP instead of revision did work?

Reaction score
Update

Just came out of a meeting with the head of my schools Sixth Form and I honestly don't think I will make it, The only thing that could get me in is my good behavior and my computer skills which really is just me playing fuckin games. I am really good in science but I can't do A-Level science with a 1 in maths. Health and Social turns out isn't a C its a D, English I got a C in 1 of them but a D in the other part. Business I think I got a D/C as well. And Geography I got a D. So, in reality, I only got like 3 Cs (that's what the claim) however the requirement is 5 Cs. So Sixth Form wise I am fucked and I really am not very keen on going to college because barely any of my mates are going and it's a whole new place and it's fucking massive and there are so many new people and it's far away. So looks like I might have to get a job in computers or something. That or join the Army. :(

So in conclusion
GCSE Grades: Under Average
Sixth Form: I have very little chances of getting in
College: Not keen at all
Apprenticeship: Not many will take me in due to my Maths

Ash

Reaction score
Long time since I've posted lol, thought I'd post here since I've been gone revising for some time lol.

Maths: A
English Lit: A
English Lang: A
Physics: A
Biology: A
Chemistry: A
HSC: A*
Drama: A
Music: C
History: C

Somehow I got an A in Maths... no idea how that happened :D

Reaction score
Final Update (Sorry for being a pain in your arse)

So, I just came back from New College Durham (Was the one they recommended to me) and I talked to the bloke who was in charge of the Public Services course. I didn't make it into Level 3, however, I have been given a place in Level 2 next Friday. I am still nervous about it as it is a new place, new people, new staff etc. He said the first week or second week we will be heading to a military base to "toughen us up" and to basically get us out of our comfort zone. In regards of Sixth Form, I can't do any of the courses I wanted to do so there isn't really any point of going, As much as I love my old school I have to get used to leaving things behind. (Getting pretty deep huh?) So I will most likely be taking on the Public Services course for 3 years (Might be Enforcer by then :booty:) And I will also have to retake my Maths GCSE, however, the woman who explained this to me she said they start off by doing a diagnostic test to see where I am at and then go bit by bit from there instead of me just revising the whole of GCSE maths.

Conclusion
GCSEs:
Still below average meaning I pretty much can't do any of the A-Levels I wanted to do
College: Thinking about doing the Public Services course for 3 years however still nervous
Sixth Form: Very low chance of me getting in and I can't do any of the courses I wanted to do so no point really.

Reaction score
Maths - 5
English Language - 4
English Literature - 4
Business Studies - B
Core Science - C
Additional Science - C
Computing - C
History - B

Well, I got Bs and Cs so I ain't complaining. At least I can go where I intend to go :p

Kay

Reaction score
A*
A*
A*
A*
A*
A*
A*
A*
A*
A*