A NEW balanced idea for giving Sergeant+ M4A1 or similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Give Sergeants access to an M4A1 which is locked to single-shot only, forbid access to full-auto.

Why should this be added? (pros):
  • A good balanced argument where some people believe it is overpowered to give Sergeant's an assault rifle.
  • It is a realistic addition as my understanding is police forces, unsure about other countries, officers are not permitted to use more than a single-shot mode.
  • Prevents officers from spraying everywhere like this is call of duty
What negatives could this have? (cons): [list of all bad aspects]
  • There is still some argument for balancing, for discussion below
*Other additions: [list here]

Reaction score
Yeah sure imagine defending against a zerg or 4 tfus and 4+ mp5s. And then everyone wants to get more new people involved. No for me. Just get good with the berreta lol it’s litteraly 1 shot kill if u can aim.

Reaction score
Not being funny, but if i see another suggestion asking for TFU to get AKs, ima laugh. I dont see this happening, There is TFU for a reason, the remmy is OP as it is. If anything, Pistol cops needs a buff or something, maybe get a red dot or something on that pistol to assist.

Reaction score
Not being funny, but if i see another suggestion asking for TFU to get AKs, ima laugh. I dont see this happening, There is TFU for a reason, the remmy is OP as it is. If anything, Pistol cops needs a buff or something, maybe get a red dot or something on that pistol to assist.
When did anyone mention TFUs getting AK’s?

Reaction score
Honestly, An MP5 might be a better option (get out of here with the UMP), Give them the ability for a Holographic sight and a Compensator and you're set. Same policies as the shotgun, That should be balanced, considering the fact you're just shooting 9mm rounds at semi/Burst/auto, It isn't that overpowered, at long range, it's terrible.
no gun is terrible at long range except shotguns... literally almost every gun is a sniper if you aren't retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.