A notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey there,
I don't want to over dramatize stuff or make this absurdly long.
I've been a bit shit lately. Mostly personal, something might've triggered me but that's no one's concerns (hopefully) as of right now. I just need some time for myself which lead me to yet almost another "permanent leaving" thought like I had some weeks ago (Who cares about it anyways, Life>PERP). I don't wish to resign or permanently leave, most of you don't want it but if things go wrong I might have to. There are many great people I do not wish to leave behind or to upset because of a virtual rank in a gaming community (Feels like a second home here, no jokes), I hope you understand that I might take a break from PERP or leave for good in some time but as I said earlier, I wish not to do so.

Anyways, sad mood for some reason and has been for several days, will mostly try not to think about it. But for now, I'll be like the shell I am and stay quiet and shy. Don't worry, love you, thank you. Talk to you later in some days.

Sorry for acting kind of weird today @jjjackier @Sanuhl (and others). This might be an explanation as of why I was like this today.

Reaction score
I hope you don't go for too long man. Good luck on doing what you need to do, everyone needs to do this sometimes. We had some good banter today, beating each other up :)

Anyways man I honestly hope to see you again soon. I wish you the best of luck man <3

Reaction score
Never roleplayed with you, but you seem like a nice guy. If you need to take a break take it man, do what you need

Reaction score
Everybody's here for you, Creepy Piss.

Get your stuff sorted as soon as you can, people don't want you gone for too long.

Reaction score
Take your time and come back when you're ready.
dont you dare consider leaving

EDIT:
the children are gone
leave

Last edited:
Reaction score
get_well.gif
:asshat:

Reaction score
I wont ask why you're down, but I wish you the best for yourself and feel better plz <3 I will miss you, umarım seni yakında görürüm. (#nogoogletranslate)

Reaction score
I hope you can solve the issue, sorry to see you're feeling down, hope it gets better :)

P.S: I suck at this.

Reaction score
/me rates Creepis' post sad

If I can you help you out with anything let me know Furkahn. You have always been a loyal friend to me and we had plenty of funny moments together. If you want I can take one or two days off and drive to Duisburg so we can talk about what happened. I'd also like you to know that you will always have my "get out of jail card". Should you need it, just message me and will help you out. I know some cops in Duisburg don't worry.

Reaction score
Mein liebling, obwohl wir nicht in der EU sind, ich bin immer hier.

802b6b6540.jpg
802b6b6540.jpg
802b6b6540.jpg

802b6b6540.jpg
802b6b6540.jpg
802b6b6540.jpg
802b6b6540.jpg
802b6b6540.jpg
802b6b6540.jpg
802b6b6540.jpg

Reaction score
You are my favorite staff member Creepis. Mainly because of the way you for fill your role on the staff team and in-game by being fun and not too stuck in the staff team to the point where you act like a prick :) I understand that you might be a little bit grumpy in-game due to your personal life but we all have problems with our private life now and then so dont feel alone. I really hope you dont go as your very kind and funny and you are one of the many people who light up this community and prevent the pricks from taking over and you generally light everyone's day :D We are all here for u Creepis and im sure no body is that cold to hate you so dont worry <3

tumblr_mbp8o7ymOL1qbxaito1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.