Bye (for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm leaving this server since some of the players are incompetent in my eyes they don't know what serious roleplaying is. Abusing their powers etc, this has led in me losing interest in this server. I gave away the only 75K i had to a random sweater, I hope he will enjoy the server as much as I did in 2015-2016, and now in 2018. The reason I left before is the exact same reason i'm leaving today. This roleplay isn't as serious as they claim it to be and the staff team are always more polite and go easy on well-known players/friends.

I'll maybe come back, but for now it has been enough.

Have a nice day and i hope you guys keep enjoying PERP since i enjoyed it for a long time!

Curak

Reaction score
as a SERIOUS roleplayer with 10+ years of INTENSE roleplay experience under my belt i can say that perpheadshas only the HIGHEST roleplay experence and as such you are loosin... ot... on... eperen..
f372b24832343fe82fc2ce65b2c5b881.png

Reaction score
I would like to apology since most of the people think i called them incompetent.. this wasn’t what I meant. Unfortunatly it’s what most of the people thought I meant.

Therefore I would like to apology.

I was still a little furious when writing this post, so I probably wrote sentences that could be misinterpreted very easily.

I would also like to see this post being closed, since i don’t really want/need more replies. This was never my intention, I just wanted the community to know i’m leaving for the moment.

Reaction score
I would like to apology since most of the people think i called them incompetent.. this wasn’t what I meant. Unfortunatly it’s what most of the people thought I meant.

Therefore I would like to apology.

I was still a little furious when writing this post, so I probably wrote sentences that could be misinterpreted very easily.

I would also like to see this post being closed, since i don’t really want/need more replies. This was never my intention, I just wanted the community to know i’m leaving for the moment.
Alright bud. We understand and hopefully you come back and will enjoy this server again.

Reaction score
serious roleplaying
Oh no that died out a long time ago. Although I don't know you I'm sorry to hear this experience on the server. Trust me you ain't the only one. The server mainly only welcomes people who like PVP more than others. I myself am a casual gamer so as you can guess I do not bum CS:GO/RS6 to get good aim to then come on to rek people like me. Sure the odd raid/shootout is quite fun but when you are in them every 10 mins it just becomes a boring pisstake. I have actually stopped responding to raid calls and house alarms. I rarely raid wanted people as I know my chances are slim so I don't see the point in it.

tl:dr
Sad to see you go
Can relate to your reasonings
Pretty much need good aim from bumming CS:GO/R6S or another competitive shooter to live long on the server
I have stopped responding to raids/house alarms and rarely raid wanted suspects due to the obvious outcome.

Reaction score
Oh no that died out a long time ago. Although I don't know you I'm sorry to hear this experience on the server. Trust me you ain't the only one. The server mainly only welcomes people who like PVP more than others. I myself am a casual gamer so as you can guess I do not bum CS:GO/RS6 to get good aim to then come on to rek people like me. Sure the odd raid/shootout is quite fun but when you are in them every 10 mins it just becomes a boring pisstake. I have actually stopped responding to raid calls and house alarms. I rarely raid wanted people as I know my chances are slim so I don't see the point in it.

tl:dr
Sad to see you go
Can relate to your reasonings
Pretty much need good aim from bumming CS:GO/R6S or another competitive shooter to live long on the server
I have stopped responding to raids/house alarms and rarely raid wanted suspects due to the obvious outcome.
There got to by a solution to this right?

Reaction score
There got to by a solution to this right?
None that I can see I'm afraid. It is literally a cops and robbers server, the only people I can clearly remember (Not saying I ain't seen others) building RP building is @Slayerduck where he built a little home/shack for the Drug Dealer. As I recall it was later dismantled by staff. People want PVP not Roleplay and whenever you try to roleplay the chances of it turning into a shootout are fairly high. I feel like if there were more things to do other than growing drugs and raiding I bet things could quiet down but that relies on the Devs. But as of now, I feel like it is going to be some time before we see some more decent roleplay on the server again. (One that ain't taken down by staff)

Status
Not open for further replies.