Votes: 2 50.0%
  • -

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think moron has served us long enough and his service has been good as I dont think he has done anything wrong.
I am sorry for a lousy statement. But I believe that moron has done his job amazingly and he deserves some appreciation for it. If anyone can give me a good reason moron shouldn't be made a senior admin I will post a video proving you wrong in every aspect and idea which falls out of your mouth. If anyone states a valid point for him NOT to be a senior admin I will remove my thread and change my steam name to fuckbutt for the rest of my life.

Reaction score
It is not in your position to ask the community if MoronPipllyd should be a Senior Admin. It is the Senior Admin teams position and your poll means nothing really. You can't spectate admin nor do you know the admins action (this might sound negative but it isn't). Moron is a very good Admin but you can say it on TS and not make a Poll.

Reaction score
"Go ahead, 99"

Anyway, senior administrators are selected based on several criteria. When they meet these criteria, it is up to the senior staff team to promote them. Yes, community opinion does have a bearing on their decision however it's not just down to that. If you wish to commend a staff member on their performance contact Bolli.

Status
Not open for further replies.