Leaving perpheads (Forever this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Millheimer said:
Agree there is no control over enforcers or admins!
Got anything to back up this comment? No one sends me nor Bolli anything to work with so we can't control the Enforcers/Admins. To add, when ever your banned you are always complaining, from the warning list we can clearly see you break rules constantly other admins have noticed this and we have agreed your next ban will be extended for this.

Reaction score
MoronPipllyd said:
Sucks you have to leave on such a negative note, Goodbye Sofia.
I don't make "stuff" up I have all my real reasons and you know I am right and you know I won it was you who gave up so like I said stand down solider...

Reaction score
Millheimer said:
What i did today/yesterday was nothing wrong! I did the right thing! I wont respond to you anymore anyways.

Reaction score
I'm going to be very blunt: I wont miss you.
As for: "No control over staff team", it made me laugh, slightly, ha.

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
I'm going to be very blunt: I wont miss you.
As for: "No control over staff team", it made me laugh, slightly, ha.
I am laughing cus you just swinged me around flyed me around and got me killed. That wasn't funny.

Reaction score
I agree. This is the kind of stuff that I won't miss and makes me laugh. How immature can you be? You got pissed off because of a warning which I know for a fact because I was a part of the situation with you and you later had two offenses of breaking rule 1.1 and disrespecting both Prepper and I.

Blackdown: Oh Sofia's in the Team Speak. Hi Sofia.
Sofia Vanish: Yeah, fuck you man.
~Later~
Sofia Vanish: Okey i am leaving perpheads guys but this time it will probly be forever soo yeah bye... OH YEAH btw Prepper burn in hell you cock sucking bitch

I can't take this anymore. Just leave. And accept why you are. Don't blame it on Alex and Bolli because you want to cover up for the wrongs that you have done.

It also seems to me that you are just trying to get attention and staff members in trouble because you are mad at one. As Alex said earlier, report the Enforcer, plenty have been and demoted before. ( Not trying to break 1.3 here, just putting my opinion, not accusing him of doing so.)

As I said before. Good Riddance.

Reaction score
Millheimer said:
Millheimer, as one of the staff that was listening to and partially taking part in the discussion of your warnings and such, you have by far broken many rules and received many bans. I, for one, think that you should be banned for about a month - two due to the fact that you are constantly banned in short amounts of time.

Reaction score
After reading this topic I think like this; Hmm, let's just fucking lock this topic instead of causing this big ass fucking drama all over the place. So someone, please do so.

Trande

I just think it is quite rude to just demand the demotion of staff members, because YOU are unhappy with them. I am quite sure you did something what got you, or nearly got you banned, and now you have to throw your anger around. I will remember you as the guy who provoked senseless police chases, and keeps on driving while on gunpoint, so I honestly don't care about you leaving. Bye.

And the general opinion of the Staff members on the server is very positive. Only rulebreakers dislike the staff members, people who obey the rules don't.

Reaction score
Trande said:
I just think it is quite rude to just demand the demotion of staff members, because YOU are unhappy with them. I am quite sure you did something what got you, or nearly got you banned, and now you have to throw your anger around. I will remember you as the guy who provoked senseless police chases, and keeps on driving while on gunpoint, so I honestly don't care about you leaving. Bye.

And the general opinion of the Staff members on the server is very positive. Only rulebreakers dislike the staff members, people who obey the rules don't.
Well said.

Reaction score
If you need to leave, leave. You dont need to make all this drama. I do not completely agree with your view about the staff team. It's hard 2 senior admins see what all the staff team is doing and all humans make mistakes. Now, i dont like the idea of the demotion max and the resign of luke, but what can I do? Bye, have a good life out of Perp-Heads.

Reaction score
Alright this is how i see this.
You are doing all this drama becuse you are angry becuse you broke a rule.
You got two warnings from one of the staff members, after this you joined teamspeak and started to complain about it. You didn't want to take it that it was your own fualt, that's why you now blame the staff leaders.
In teamspeak you and the enforcer started to scream at each others. It was awkward to hear. It was like an immature child fight.

You got mad in the discussion and decided to write "(enforcers name here) FUCK YOU AND BURN IN HELL" (not exactly like that, search in the theard if you want to see exactly what he wrote).
Then you said you was leaveing. That's more than immature in my opinion and really disrespectful.

Now i see other players show up in the thread, saying they agree "the staff team are so bad". But you know what i can see there? It's only the common rule-breakers that says it! People with many bans and a hell of warnings.

Ofc they are mad at the staff team becuse the staff team bans them and warns them, but it's compleatly their own fault! If people didn't break rule, the staff team wouln't be needed, however their job is kinda to tell people what do do and not to do. Listen to them insted of complaining!

I didn't see the staff team before, i have only seen the current one so i can't say if it's worse or better. But i have never been in a situation where the staff team have done the wrong thing (alright one time). But everyone makes mistakes, they are humans.

If you wan't to leave, just leave. Don't make it drama like this, and blame other people. I think you made this just becuse you feel you did the wrong thing but you wan't to protect yourself, the question is, for who?!

That's all for me, peace out.

Reaction score
MRleyer32 said:
Alright this is how i see this.
You are doing all this drama becuse you are angry becuse you broke a rule.
You got two warnings from one of the staff members, after this you joined teamspeak and started to complain about it. You didn't want to take it that it was your own fualt, that's why you now blame the staff leaders.
In teamspeak you and the enforcer started to scream at each others. It was awkward to hear. It was like an immature child fight.

You got mad in the discussion and decided to write "(enforcers name here) FUCK YOU AND BURN IN HELL" (not exactly like that, search in the theard if you want to see exactly what he wrote).
Then you said you was leaveing. That's more than immature in my opinion and really disrespectful.

Now i see other players show up in the thread, saying they agree "the staff team are so bad". But you know what i can see there? It's only the common rule-breakers that says it! People with many bans and a hell of warnings.

Ofc they are mad at the staff team becuse the staff team bans them and warns them, but it's compleatly their own fault! If people didn't break rule, the staff team wouln't be needed, however their job is kinda to tell people what do do and not to do. Listen to them insted of complaining!

I didn't see the staff team before, i have only seen the current one so i can't say if it's worse or better. But i have never been in a situation where the staff team have done the wrong thing (alright one time). But everyone makes mistakes, they are humans.

If you wan't to leave, just leave. Don't make it drama like this, and blame other people. I think you made this just becuse you feel you did the wrong thing but you wan't to protect yourself, the question is, for who?!

That's all for me, peace out.
Dude that is not only it that was just that that past the line I have more reasons then you think and just a thing why do you have to be upset this has nothing to do about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.